You may also like

Ratings for Denise P. Kleister

I agree that Denise is extremely knowledgeable and approachable. You can speak very frankly with her about anything and not feel awkward. She's personable, very thorough, and takes the time to listen, talk, explain and inform. Although I could have my ob/gyn appointments w/my female PCP whom I also trust very much and feel very comfortable with, having known her 30 years (and she's 15 minutes from home vs. 45 minute drive to Denise) BUT I still prefer to see Denise. She's patient, kind and reassuring. She's got so much expertise that I feel more assured, knowing that she will take the time to talk, question, answer and explain. I agree that this department is very lucky to have her, as are her patients.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Denise Kleister is not only extremely knowledgeable and professional, but she makes you feel comfortable from the time she walks in the room. You can talk to her about anything and you know that she's listening. She makes you feel that you count and that she will do her best to try and help you. I only wish that I had found someone likeher years ago. This department is very lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2011

Denise P. Kleister's Credentials

Updates

• Postal Code has been updated from "01601" to "01608". Address has been updated from "None" to "123 Summer Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15083635000".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I agree that Denise is extremely knowledgeable and approachable. You can speak very frankly with her about anything and not feel awkward. She's personable, ve..."

March 3, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Denise" to "Denise P."

October 21, 2013