Ratings for Dr. Melissa Miller

Not a big fan of going to the dentist (who is?) but I really appreciate Dr Miller. Ive seen her for a few years and find her very approachable, helpful, and she listens to what I've had to say. The team of staff at LifePath Wellness are truly fantastic also! :0)

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

My family have been patients for over 2 years and Dr. Miller has always been so kind and caring even with my 5 year old daughter who was scared at first but now loves going to the dentist. She was the only dentist who told us about how limiting her juice drinking would help to decrease the cavities she could have as a child. I'm so glad to to have met such a great dentist to care for my family. Would highly recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2012

A very nice dentist who has taken great care of my wife and two teenage daughters. The last time we waited in the waiting room for about 10 minutes but usually we don't have to wait. Sometime it is hard to get an appointment but the good dentists like Dr. Miller are always booked up.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

My 83 year old father had a horrible tooth ache and 3 dentists refused to see him, Dr. Miller was able to take out his tooth that was causing so much pain and he started eating again. I will not ever forget the kindness she showed my Dad.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Dr. Miller has been my dentist for over 3 years. She is caring and compassionate and has always taken the time to discuss my x-rays with me and answer my questions. She is also great with my kids. The office is very bright and clean and the staff is friendly.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

I took my 4 year old for his 6 month cleaning and check-up. We left with a clean bill of health only to have his back molar break 2 weeks later while eating. I took him in and had x-rays done. He had 7 cavities that were missed!!!! The broken molar needed to have a root canal!! 1 month later his root canal got infected so our family M.D. perscribed antibiotics then his new dentist has pulled the tooth and he's had a spacer put in. At the age of 5!!! For myself: Dr. Miller's recommendation I replaced 2 fillings because they were 'old'. I have been back 3 times for the 1st one and 6 times for the 2nd, I styill cannot chew or floss either of them. My entire family is very diligent at brushing, flossing, and fluoride mouthwash every day. Every cavity that he had should have been caught and dealt with immediately and should not have progressed to the point of root canals and extractions at the age of 4/5!!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2011