Ratings for Dr. Lauro Patino

Really helped me when I was needing help. I think his 30+ years of experience really shine through and his PA Lauren is amazing to work with as well. Really works well with my daughter too.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Patino took time to answer all my questions and discuss options to let us decide what was right for my child. Couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

extremely rude, disrespectful and judgmental. I do not recommend.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

Staff was unfriendly and cold. I went to Dr. Patino for depression. This issue was ignored. Instead I was treated for ADHD. Dr. Patino does not explain things very well.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2012

I believe Dr. Patino truly does care about his patients. He is very much so a professional and doesn't act on emotional but rather a combination of fact and what your observations are as the childs parent. I respect his hesitation to make any rash decisions and has made himself available to my family outside his standard med check apps. I would recommend Dr. Patino to those that can take the honest truth and will value his experience.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

Patino has no time for his patients.He will not respond to phone calls or emails. He shows no concern for patients whatsoever. He is extremely analytical, which is fine, except that he doesn't care about you or your child (patient). He is unjustifiably arrogant. He was rude and mean to me in my last encounter, so after a year,we are seeking someone else. You would do better to find someone else to start with.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011