Ratings for Dr. Andrew Pattullo

I met with Dr. Pattullo in the fall of 2015 for what he determined was a peritonsillar abscess. He was very polite and professional, and his treatment effective. I am a bit confused by some of the comments in regards to arrogance, as he was anything but arrogant during the two times we met. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

This "doctor" of medicine, has broken his oath by refusing to even see me. He also made it impossible to see other ID docs in Calgary as his 'file' stated I was not Sick. I went to BC and received a proper diagnosis (one he ignored and wouldn't test for). I have never seen such ego from one doctor. See anyone but this man! I am fortunate as I didn't give up and I did find help..too bad, not in my own city.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

He told me I was cured and yelled at me telling me I was dramatic. Had to spend from my pocket a MRI to find out I was still sick. If this is the best in AB then we are all in trouble.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr Pattullo is without a doubt one of the best doctors in Calgary, maybe even western Canada. Very knowledgable, helpful caring and astute. I trust him very much, he's helped me so much it's truly amazing. I can't understand why anyone would honestly say anything different about him. Very very valuable and smart doc.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

I was sent to Dr Pattullo for a second opinion. Very professional & nice doctor!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Dr pattullo is one of the most ignorant dr's i have ever been to. He let the intern do everything which i had no problem with. But he argued with me about everything i had to say. Intern took all my information then went to see the dr it was obvise he did not read my file at all.if had read it he wouldnt have asked the basic information that was told to the intern or in the file. He wouldnt even do the exam him self. He gave his arrogant point of view argued with me about my questions and concerns. His bed side manner was so rude and disgustingly ignorant both me and my wife were physically pissed off. Plain and simply put he needs to be knocked down off his high horse and return to med school to learn about patience care and mannerisms.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

He is one of the best doctors I have ever had! He took the time and really cared about what was going on :). He even followed up with me and had a lengthly conversation about everything that was going on. I'm sure he's very busy but he never acts rushed or like he doesn't have time for you, and he is VERY knowledgable :). This guy is great!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

Dr. Pattullo was highly professional, knowledgeable, and competent. I would completely trust this physician with my care.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Dr. Pattullo was very Thorough. I felt I was in very good hands. I had come back from Africa with a lot of Unknowns regarding my health. Dr. Pattullo helped me significantly on my path to good health. I found him to be very knowledgeable, and if he does not know the answer is very quick to ask for help or get you to someone who can help you. You are in good hands.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011