Ratings for Dr. Leslie Goldenberg

I found Dr. Goldenberg to be very knowledgeable and professional. He listens to what you have to say and he takes the time to explain his assessment in great details. He is an excellent doctor. He did mention foot support (shoes, orthotics, .) as part of several other options that would benefit me, but never pressured me to buy any. I was a bit weary to go see him after reading many of the negative comments about him. But I am now really glad I did. There was a bit of wait to see him, not just to get an appointment, but he apparently is always behind. But that is understandable as he takes the time to examine his patients,asks a lot of questions, explain his findings in details and give you treatment options. Most doctors will rush you in and out just to make a quick buck. Not Dr, Goldenberg. Bravo.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

This Doctor is NOT interested in your medical problems. He only wants to SELL you shoes and canes and many other types of devices. I was referred to him by my Family MD for a bone spur in my big toe, right foot. I had a bone density test and a series of foot x rays done at Women's College before I went to see him. He spent 30 seconds looking at my test results, and 60 seconds looking at my foot. That was the extant of his physical examination. He immediately began a high pressure sales pitch, to TRY to sell me 4 pairs of high priced shoes ( about $ 400 a pair ), and a cane. What he didn't know is that I have a very good knowledge of the anatomy of the body, including the feet. His sales pitch was BS, and he is clearly a salesman , with a MD diploma on the wall. His whole practice is set up to extort as much money from each gullible person that comes through the door..... as he can. I would not have anything to do with this "Doctor " He does HAVE a MD but he is a shill for the makers of the special shoes that he sells.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Arrogant, unprofessional, money hungry, tries to sell shoes or give cortisone shots to fill up his pocket not to take care of issues with medically appropriate procedures. Too full of himself that he thinks he knows everything.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Arrogant, unprofessional, waste of time, rood, shoe sales man, insults and degrades, stay away from him.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr. Goldenberg is the most committed doctor I have ever come across. He diagnosed me with a rare disease and saved my life. I had been told my issues were all in my head by various specialists and I gave up on searching for an answer. I saw Dr. Goldenberg regarding my feet and to my surprise he wasn't just a foot doctor, but a skilled internist and diagnostician. He went over my complicated medical history and identified a very rare disease, that had nothing to do with my foot issues. It turns out, it wasn't just in my head; I would have died if I hadn't gone to visit his office. When I was too weak to his clinic for my follow-up appointment, he asked me for my address and did a house visit at the end of his clinic. I can't begin to tell you how wrong his reviews are, if I had listened to them, I wouldn't be here today. I love Dr. Goldenberg and can never thank him enough!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dr. Goldenberg is an angel. I have never met another doctor who is so committed to helping people. He is a genius and a real life Dr. House. He saved my life, right when I thought that there was no more hope. I have an extremely rare disease, which nobody could diagnose or even cared to diagnose. I am only here today because of him and I have him to thank for everything. THANK YOU DR. GOLDENBERG!!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dismissive, arrogant and belittling. One-way conversation. So unfortunate.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

He is fantastic in every way. Saved my foot. sada sa

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Dr. Goldenberg’s knowledge and persistence in putting the patient's welfare first resulted in saving my son's life at a time when the pediatric experts refused to consider anything other than their own fixed ideas that the pain problem was psychological rather than medical. Dr. Goldenberg persisted in providing the necessary testing and referrals to ensure that my son received the treatment needed to save his life. I have sent friends and family to Dr. Goldenberg over the years, where they had reached an impasse with their own doctors and Dr. Goldenberg's diagnostic skills and the esteem he is held in by the medical establishment, allowed for resolution and improvement for the patients. He is an extraordinary and unique physician, really beyond compare in my experience over the years dealing with complex case care issues in my immediate family.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

He is an astounding physician and clinician.He saved my mothers life.He is well worth the wait.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014