Ratings for Dr. Jody Wang

A very bad doctor. She should not be allowed to practice medicine at all. How does one doctor have 3 different spot on this site anyhow? She is a lies to you and constantly screws up paperwork I complained to the college of surgeons and physicians about more people need to do that then maybe she won't be able to practice anymore!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

She is the worst doctor I have ever had she should lose her practice does not listen rushes you out and lies to you. If you have her leave her ASAP!!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I became a Patient of this "Doctor" when I moved to Cambridge several years ago. Not knowing where to turn, I saw the Franklin Clinic and thought because it looked like a new building, it would have decent Doctors. I have a serious health problem which was CLEARLY written in plain English from my Previous Doctor's records. On the first day I met her, I was sick with a cough I had had several times before. When I got to the clinic they handed me a disk that looked like an Oreo Cookie(sorry Oreo), with an antenna attached to it. I showed it to the Person who was with me and their comment was "What the ---- is this?" All I could say I don't know, but it vibrates when it's your turn. He rolled his eyes and said the last time he had seen one of those was when he went to a Restaurant and they were waiting to be seated. Anyway, this Lady didn't look like a Doctor. I'm NOT suggesting Doctors should be wearing white uniforms, green scrubs, etc, but her attire was not what I would have called Professional looking. She took one look at me, noticed my Cough and gave me the 20 second "sound check' and said I didn't have what I thought I had had and wrote a prescription for me. She didn't explain what she was giving me, what it was for, nor what I had. Mind you, I should have asked, but I didn't feel well enough to ask. Anyway, I shouldn't have HAD to ask. About 5 days later I was sicker than before, went to their Walk-in clinic where I met another "Doctor" who also misdiagnosed me. 5 Days later I was in the ER and they got my record from my previous Hospital. They saw me with 45 minutes of being there. A 2 year Nursing Student listened to my chest and within 20 seconds she confirmed I was "really sick" and "had been for a while", but since she was a Nurse, couldn't diagnose me. The ER Doctor came and within under 10 seconds had me cough and told me I was right all along, I had pneumonia and was sick for quite a while. Anyway, I am now with my Family's Doctor and have had WONDERFUL care, without any worries. In short, if you are new to Cambridge, do NOT go to Franklin Clinic. If you are looking for a Doctor and have seen their advertisements about having new Doctors, stay away. The fact they are repeatedly placing adds for Patients should put up a Red Flag. She may be a very good Doctor and seemed nice, but like the Individual who left the comment below mine, if you have an existing Medical Condition, I'm suggesting you stay away from there.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

This person should not be called a Dr. She should go back to school. Her knowledge base is bar none absolutely minimal. Run do not walk away especially with serious issues.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

I CAN COMPLETELY AGREE WITH EVERYTHING EVERYONE WROTE, THIS IS CASH COW OF A BUSNIESS WHERE ALL THEY THINK ABOUT IS LINNING THIER POCKETS AND NOT THE WELL BEING OF THE PATIENTS. A COMPLETE JOKE OF A PRACTISE.SHE HAS TRIED TO PURSUADE ME TO DO BOTOX...REALLY A 35 YEAR OLD MALE...BOTOX!! FOR EXCESSIVE FACIAL SWEAT, ULTIMATLEY REFUSING TO GIVE ME A REFFERAL FOR A DERMATOLOGIST ...I HAVE EXPERIENCED JUST ABOUT EVERY ONE OF THE MENTIONED EXAMPLES, THE WAITING, 1MIN APPOINTMENT, RUDENESS, SARCASTIC, WAITING FOREVER ON THE LINE TO GET AN APPOINTMENT, DRIVING TO THE OFFICE TO ACTUALLY GET ONE. PRACTISES LIKE THESE SHOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE, AND SHUTDOWN.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

This is the worst clinic ever!this doctor doesn't care, isn't nice and seems actually incompetent - but how would one actually know when she doesn't spend more than one minute with you?! We went to see her for our newborn first check up - and will never go again. We found another doctor - thank god.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012