Ratings for Dr. Andrew W. Foster

The 1st time I saw him he blew all of my symptoms off all because he said I was to young to have related problems. Then he asked me what I thought was wrong? Well if I knew the answer to that why would I be in the ER!?!? So he ran some tests just to pacify me and told me he didn't find anything so I must be fine. I ended up back the next night and then the attitude came out. "I told you yesterday that nothing was wrong, I ruled out the bad stuff so why are you back?" Really?? I finally told him I was going home and would go to a different Dr so he leaves. 2 mins later he comes back and says I would feel better if we ran 1 more blood test before you leave, it'll only take half an hr. So we waited another hr and a half before he came back in w/ his attitude and sent me home still having no idea what was or is wrong! What a unprofessional jerk!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

Took my wife into the ER because she had classic heart attack symptoms. Was disinterested and brushed it off. Left Sided chest pain, radiating to the back, shoulder, and left arm all the way down to the fingers. Self medicated with a spray of nitro before visit and it took all the pain away. Went back, and he was less interested, and brushed off any sort of cardiac issue due to HER AGE. And then when I got upset with him he got up on his high doctor pedestal and went on a rant. Wouldn't do anything to put our minds at ease, wouldn't listen to anything either my wife or I said (we are both in EMS and pre hospital patient care, and my wife has worked in several ER's) Dr. Foster is VERY unKnowledgeable, very poor bedside manor, very poor patient skills and exceptionally poor listening skills. Will tell you he is right or he flat out doesn't know, and that you need to see another doctor. Not helpful at all at aleviating any sort of worry.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

Poor bed-side manner. Seemed disinterested and hurried, as though I was not worth his time. According to him the only treatment options I had were to have a C/T scan or go home and if I didn't feel better to follow up with another doctor. ?? He only looked into one symptom and when asked about other symptoms simply said "we didn't test for that." At one point he actually asked me what I thought was wrong. Well, if I knew that I wouldn't have gone to Urgent Care would I? Overall, he was disinterested, un-knowledgeable, and I wouldn't say rude, but certainly not caring.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

Dr. Andrew W. Foster's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)