Ratings for Dr. Elliott Cohen

Dr Cohen is great. Compassionate, professional, truly cares about each of his patients. His staff is great too!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

He's amazing! Couldn't of asked for a better doctor!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Exceptional Kind Patient Caring No words are sufficient. Been with him thirty years with sickness and health. One miscarriage and three beautiful babies. No one will ever replace the way he takes his time to listen. Now done with my menopause but still of course go for my annual and I get the same big smile from him. God Bless you sweetheart xox

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Was on pain killers for months, no one would look at me. Dr Cohen did exploratory surgery and I woke up without pain. Thank you Dr Cohen!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

excellent doctor, extremely helpful, caring, listening and very knowledgeable...just love him

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

He's the best. What more is there to say?! I would entrust him with my life. Oh I forgot, I already did on more than one occasion. Excellent surgical skills. Straight-forward. Possesses integrity. Knows his stuff and actually cares about you.(So if you need to lose fat or quit smoking-LISTEN to him. While it may be hard to hear, he's letting you know because it's making your condition worse in some way.)Has his own surgical instruments and they are paid for! Sense of humour a bonus. Get to see him before he retires-you won't regret it!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

I went to see Dr. Cohen, as my other gynecologist, Dr. Norman Barwin, would not do anything for me after 2 years of painful and abondant periods. I needed surgery and am I ever glad that I went to see Dr. Cohen! He had left me his cell phone number, as well as his nurse's cell number, as he knew that I could be in critical condition before my surgery. On December 24, 2009, I could not move from the toilet as I was losing so much blood. I called Dr. Cohen and he said that he would operate me on Christmas Day if he needed to! I finally went for my surgery on December 29, 2009, and had to have two blood transfusions due to Dr. Barwin's negligence. Dr. Cohen did an amazing job and my periods are now finally normal and not painful. His staff is really human and Dr. Cohen really takes the time to respond to every single question I had. He's simply the best.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011