You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sherine Guindy

Absolutely horrible doctor. Rude, never on time, and seems to have very poor medical knowledge. Told me I was "too pretty" to be depressed or have mental health concerns. Ordered several unnecessary tests. Never remembers or seems to care about patients and their medical conditions and medications. Prescribed the wrong medication multiple times. Performed extremely painful pap smear and used extreme force when giving an injection. She should not be allowed to perform medicine. She is a danger to her patients.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

First visit I was told I might have cancer. Instead of phoning with results she just said she would and said to wait for a follow up in 2 weeks. The test results took one day but she couldn't be bothered to let me know. She had no people skills and rushes you out. If you have a problem she throwas drugs at you until you stop asking. Don't go to her.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

The staff was great, the wait was only about 10 minutes past my appointment time. Dr. Guindy in my opinion should not be practicing medicine, or dealing with humans in any capacity. In the short time I spent with her she offended my and impressed me with how little actual medical knowledge is required to be able to be a doctor. If you're thinking about taking here as your GP do yourself a favor and look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

I have been seeing Dr guindy for about a year. She is the worst doctor I have ever seen. I literally left in tears after my last appointment because she was so mean to me. I came to her because I was sick and explained to her that I had gone to a walk in about a month prior and haven't felt better since. She started yelling at me because I had gone to a walk in clinic and not to her. She refused to help me and sent me out the door. I couldn't believe how she treated me because I had to go to a walk in as she was not in. I will never go back to her again. She makes you feel like you're a hypochondriac drug seeker everytime you see her. The only good part about her practice is her receptionist Sara.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

This is a terrible Doctor. She did not listen to any of my concerns, and instead cut me off multiple times to tell me what is going on. I was referred to by a walk in Doctor to find a family doctor in order to get my issue dealt with, but she did not wish to help me until my initial issue was properly dealt with by the walk in. She is not friendly or sympathetic at all. She seems to want to get you out the door as soon as she sees you, which might be the proper way for doctors to conduct themselves, but certainly is not how I wish to be dealt with.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

The worst experience I have ever had with a family practitioner. She doesn't listen to any of your concerns or symptoms and rushes you out of the door. She constantly cuts you off when you speak and tells you you're wrong. I've had migraines for years and have been trying to share my history with her which she threw out the window and only prescribed me pills after I explained they do not help. Her only solutions are pills and will not find the route of the problem. Shows know signs of compassion or care. Every time I've left her office I've felt stupid and insecure. I do not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

She shouldn't be in practice. My last appointment was "cancelled" and when I showed up at 11 am for it instead of admitting their error they made me wait in the waiting room til 130pm to see her then told me of the error. I was also suppose to get referrals for an ultrasound and to an obgyn because I was 19 weeks pregnant and at 21 weeks I called the obgyns office and the ultrasound clinic and no referrals have been made. I'm also anaemic and she will not test my iron levels saying I can not take iron because I'm pregnant (I have been told by multiple others they were on iron well pregnant because of the same problems) even though I'm getting dizzy spells so bad I'm getting black spots in my vision. Also her advice/help for me quiting smoking is that I have to just do it or I will give birth to (and I quote) a tiny rat baby (one occasion) or a little monster (another time). Also I have told her the same information 3 times and she is getting mad at me for not telling her this, which makes it obvious she is either not listening or not updating my file. I will no longer be seeing her because I don't feel my health or my baby's is safe under her Carr.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Guindy for about a year. I agree with the other negative ratings. She makes it seem like you've just asked a 'silly' or inappropriate question. She is in a hurry to get you out the door. She doesn't show a lot of concern. I usually have to wait 22- 45 minutes just to get to the room. The receptionist is totally opposite (caring and professional).

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr. Sherine Guindy's Credentials

MB Health

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely horrible doctor. Rude, never on time, and seems to have very poor medical knowledge. Told me I was "too pretty" to be depressed or have mental health..."

April 17, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "First visit I was told I might have cancer. Instead of phoning with results she just said she would and said to wait for a follow up in 2 weeks. The test result..."

April 13, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "The staff was great, the wait was only about 10 minutes past my appointment time. Dr. Guindy in my opinion should not be practicing medicine, or dealing with hu..."

March 2, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "She is a terrible person . I won't even call her a Dr . She dismisses you and your concerns . She should not be allowed to practice here . "

March 1, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr guindy for about a year. She is the worst doctor I have ever seen. I literally left in tears after my last appointment because she was so ..."

February 6, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "This is a terrible Doctor. She did not listen to any of my concerns, and instead cut me off multiple times to tell me what is going on. I was referred to by a w..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Worst doctor ever. I would not recommend her to any of my friends or family members."

November 6, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "The worst experience I have ever had with a family practitioner. She doesn't listen to any of your concerns or symptoms and rushes you out of the door. She cons..."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "She shouldn't be in practice. My last appointment was "cancelled" and when I showed up at 11 am for it instead of admitting their error they made me wait in the..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Guindy for about a year. I agree with the other negative ratings. She makes it seem like you've just asked a 'silly' or inappropriate que..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Before I became pregnant, I would see my doctor generally for 2 things 1x or 2x a year - a physical and refill of my annual prescription. I started seeing Dr. ..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Guindy for about a year and a half now and have never had a good experience with her. She rushes you out the door as fast as she can and ..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "It was as if at my age, fifty something, that I'd never had a physical and didn't know what to expect. Going through the motions doesn't begin to describe it. ..."

February 7, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "The staff at lakewood, especially this one lady are really awesome, friendly and professional. I went to Dr guindy for my second appointment ever with her and w..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I don't know where she got her degree but it doesn't stand up to the standards I expect. She is not knowledgeable in your concerns about your health. You have t..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Brushes off all my health concerns by saying I am "too young". If I hadn't gone to a different doc for a second opinion a serious health issue would have been m..."

December 31, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Guindy is pleasant when you see her but her knowledge of medicine is poor. She is not eager to listen to what you have to say about yourself and what you..."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Worst doctor ever. She judged my decisions and questioned why I did certain things in my life and laughed in my face. She told me to stop in whenever to receive..."

December 15, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

January 13, 2012