Ratings for Dr. Sherine Guindy

Dr Sherine Guindy should have her medical licence pulled stat!!!!! This so called doctor could not care less what your going through!!!!! she makes you feel like your the burden and should figure it out on your own. DO NOT GO TO SEE THIS DOCTOR EVER! I going to make a formal complaint to The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Manitoba. She needs to be stopped before she can continue to belittle patients and send them away in tears without a care in the world!!!!! I will take this to the highest level and will not stop until she is dealt with.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Terrible dr. Condescending, negligent. Misdiagnosis twice. Rushed in and out. This clinic is a patient mill.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Dr. Guindy is not a caring doctor. She was fine at sending my mother for tests but as soon as you question her about the results she says their is nothing Organically wrong with you and that it's in your head. She then ignored my mother until she was uncomfortable and left. However something was wrong and a specialist with a good bedside manner diagnosed and treated my mother. Looking for a new family doctor and do not recommend Dr. S. Guindy for anything more serious then an eye infection.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

So many terrible experiences, will be finding a new doctor. Was quick to want to put me on anxiety meds (when I was worried about bladder issues I was having) so I want to a naturopath and found that I had a bacterial overgrowth... would have never gotten this conclusion with her. Now I'm pregnant with my first baby and she rushes all my apts. She asked me to come for a dating ultrasound because my cycle is longer than usual, then completely forgot about it or something and rushed me out (with no ultrasound) when I had taken work off for the, very useless, apt she wanted me to come in for. Always condescending and rushed. Awful experience all around.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Dr. Guindy was quick to put me on medications. Did no testing and asked little questions. I was put on to two different medications for high blood pressure at the age of 18. Switched doctors and she did the necessary tests and determined I should not have been on them and they could have done more harm than good. Was very uncomfortable going to see her as she comes off very harsh. Receptionists are awesome!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Very helpful caring spend time with patients when necessary

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Lakewood medical is a factory! Wait time is ridiculous. Always at least 40 minutes to see her. She has 'no record' or blood work from my last physical and was TOTALLY negligent with my current pregnancy. She claims, 'limited resources, my dear'. Whenever I asked about prenatal testing etc. I'll be 38 at time of delivery and she didn't make me aware OF ANYTHING including nuchal testing and maternal screening and now it's too late to get the nuchal testing measurement. She's careless, forgetful and generally I'm shocked that she has a license to practice. Save yourself the stress and time and seek out another GP.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Guindy for 2 years now. I am a generally healthy person so I do not see her often. She always remembers me and my family history etc. I find her very caring and easy to talk to. She is a bit forgetful I must admit. I am currently expecting and after my initial visit where she confirmed the pregnancy she forgot to send in the referral for the dating scan. I called and her receptionist Sarah assured me she would remind her right away. Sarah the receptionist is awesome. Overall Ive never had a bad experience.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I & my wife have been seeing Dr. Guindy for 4yrs now since my heart issues. My other Dr. retired! At first she was a bit quick but that soon ended when we both explained our Family history's. Dr Guindy has been very attentive quite willing to explain every thing. Very good about sending us to Specialists when REALLY required. Be ready to explain your symptoms if you have trouble remembering, Write the issue or issues down everyone forgets no exceptions!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

terrible person to deal with! never again. She should not be allowed to practice.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017