Ratings for Dr. Norman A. Armstrong

Dr. Norman A. Armstrong.. what can say about him... 5 stars is not enough need at least 20 stars.... very knowledgeable and good Dr.. he is the best...

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr. Armstrong is not only an extremely knowledgeable & educated OB/GYN but also a caring individual who cares about his patient's. He always goes the extra mile and is quick to respond to your needs. There are many doctors in NOVA but few who measure up to Dr. Armstrong. I am grateful he has been my doctor for over 20 years. Thanks Dr. A.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

He is the best doctor. On time. Very explanatory.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Just wanted to add a comment after being his patient for 4 years, 2 c-sections. He is everything (positive reviews) that says here.I found Dr. Armstrong in this website when I moved to this area,and did not have a doctor. He is a GREAT doctor.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Dr Armstrong was recommended to me by a co-worker. I had never had a male DR before but he was the greatest DR I had ever encountered period! He listened, he asked and answered questions, and made me laugh. Typically, DRs dont listen because "They know best", but I really feel like he took his time and I appreciated that. Im returning today for a ultrasound for my first pregnancy and Im oober excited for to experience this new journey.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Dr Armstrong saw me 12/12/12 and did an ultrasound finging the baby's heartbeat and according to him everything was great. I wondered why we say the heartbeat and not hear it and all he said was that the baby is too small. I complained to the Dr about cramping shich he assuared me was normal. A week later I had some spotting and slight cramping, I called the doctor and he called back assuring me that all was well based on last week's ultrasound. Another week passed and this time I called becuase of red blood with a dull lower back pain. The doctor thought I was overreacting and that all was fine and that I should wait for my scheduled date 1/2/2013. Went to the emergency room on 12/31/2012 just to find out that my baby had no heartbeat and according to the ER the baby stopped growing two weeks ago. I was motified. I know there is nothing Dr, Armstong could have done to stop the miscarrage but he has not empathy. NO BLOOD IS NORMAL DURING PREGNANCY.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Best OB ever! Dr Armstrong was my gyn for years before I got pregnant the first time. I had a miscarriage with my first pregnancy. He was very supportive, encouraging and comforting. He took the time to understand my desires and concerns and worked with me through my next 2 pregnancies and delivered my 2 beautiful children via C-section. His surgical scars were almost invisible. I have since moved away and wish I could continue to go to him. I highly recommend Dr. Armstrong!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012

I switched to Dr.Armstrong during my 2nd trimester of my pregnancy due to being unhappy with my previous doctor. I immediately felt comfortable, was never rushed, and he was knowledgeable regarding all of my many questions. I expressed my strong desire to avoid cesarian birth and read that he has a low rate of c section births. I am 37 years old and he was helpful and encouraging regarding all my concerns with "high risk" pregnancy. Despite any anxiety related to my first experience with childbirth, I felt calmed in his presence due to his high degree of confidence and competenct.I had an easy labor and had a successful vaginal birth. I would recommend Dr. Armstron to anyone without reservation.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

Dr Armstrong is a class act . He delivered our first child and cared for my wife . I am a surgeon . Simply put Dr Armstrong is the guy who the other OB/GYNs call when they get in a jam. His hands are the ones you want when things are easy and when things get a little tough. He answers questions with a calm confident energy. Wish more docs were like him.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

Great Doctor! Good bedside matter!I would highly reccommended Dr Norman Armstrong!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

Dr. Norman A. Armstrong's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)

Connection Dental Network