Ratings for Dr. Yamini Saripelli

Had an appointment with the doctor for hair loss. I cannot comment on her knowledge because I was called 15 mins prior to and less than 10 miles away from her office to cancel the appointment because i was double booked. When I explained that I live an hour away adn could not come back 4 hours later and was willing to wait.. I was told absolutely not.. That Dr. Sariplii wanted me off the schedule. They were rude and unaccommodating to a new patient. If i were to call that late to cancel.. I would be charged 50 dollars. Someone in their office accidentally double books me and and i get what... and hour drive to only turn around right before getting to the office.. They could have check their schedule that morning and let me know well before 11:45 for an 12pm appt.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Saripelli was very knowledgeable during my three appointments. I had a full skin survey done because of previous severe sunburns and 4 years of tanning bed use, and she was very careful and thorough. My next two visits were for removal of 4 spots that she had identified in the first visit. Everything went smoothly and quickly, with her staff being very informative, helpful and quick. I would definitely recommend Dr. Saripelli to anyone needing a good dermatologist.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

She prescribed two medications that caused severe side effects which she did not even inform us of. She didn't bother calling us back on the same day when I called her about my daughter having chest pains which was related to a medication she prescribed nor have I even talked to her after I called the office to inform them of my daughter's symptoms. My daughter is in extreme pain because of a medication she prescribed and I haven't even heard from her.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011