Ratings for Dr. Brian Laski

I’m very impressed with everything he’s done for my treatment. I highly recommend this office

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Dr. Laski and his team are absolutely wonderful and attentive. My experience has been amazing and the results were incredible. I highly recommend Dr. Laski and the Orthosmiles group. Thank you so much

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Walking in OrthoSmiles is like coming home. It's pleasant and everyone is so welcoming. Dr. Laski and his excellent team are brilliant at what they do and i'm grateful for all their attention and meticulous attention to detail. THANK YOU.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I had seen several orthodontists over the course of my treatment, with Dr. Laski and his staff overseeing the final 2 years. By far, Dr. Laski was the best of those I saw. He and his entire staff are incredibly kind, knowledgable, engaging, and professional. After one visit, I felt entirely confident in his abilities and I am extremely happy to have found him! I got my braces off around 8 months ago, and my smile has been beautiful ever since. I very highly recommend him to anyone in need of any kind of orthodontic work!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr Laski and his staff were friendly, professional, and always on time. I never waited or ever had any unaswered questions about my treatment. I highly recommend choosing Dr Laski!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Laski, along with his wonderful team (Amanda, Karen, Kim, and Mary-Ann at the front desk) did an exceptional job over the course of my 3 year lingual braces treatment. They were professional and patient with me (even after an occasional broken bracket!). Their attention to detail and perfectionism is exactly what you want in an orthodontist. I also work long hours, and they always accommodated later appointment times for me. At one point, they even fixed my girlfriend's broken wire at a reduced cost, which was a kind gesture. They also offer flexible payment plans if financing is an issue. (Just remember there are likely retainer expenses at the end of your treatment.) Overall, I am very happy with my experience with Dr. Laski + team, and would highly recommend them to anyone considering orthodontic treatment!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr Laski and his team are extremely professional and reliable. I had a 2-year long orthodontics work done as an adult, which can be uncomfortable at times but Dr Laski's team made it easy for me. They always give good advice and make themselves available to help. Now that my treatment is over, I couldn't be any happier with my new smile. My teeth look perfect! I highly recommend Dr Laski's team to anyone who needs orthodontics work.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr. Laski is a wonderful orthodontist. Before coming to him my teeth were a mess, now they are, in many people's word, "perfect." Not only does Dr. Laski have a gift in straighting teeth, but he also has an amazing bed side manner. He and his staff always made me feel comfortable and happy. If you are in need of an orthodontist I would strongly suggest giving Dr. Laski's office a call.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

About three years ago, well into my adult career, I began the process of considering orthodontics. It was a serious decision that would take time and effort and a significant financial investment. I was referred to Dr. Brian Laski... and he was fantastic. His personal approach, the level of detail, his willingness to have conversations and openly discuss the pros and cons (medical, lifestyle, financial) of the dental options available, his dental and office team, and his facilities were all amazing. His approach really provided me with all the information necessary, and made the decision-making process both simple and effective... and just over two years later, I have fantastic (dare I say perfect!) teeth that people notice and make positive comments about. This stellar clinical team (Dr. Brian Laski, Karen, Kim, May Ann) made the procedure and process a resounding success for me. Bottom line: I would STRONGLY recommend Brian and his clinic; no reservations, ifs, and, or buts! He was awesome and amazing!!!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr. Laski and his team are terrific! I suffered from moderate crowding on my lower teeth and a slight overbite. Dr. Laski designed a treatment for me with conventional braces which lasted 15 months (the original indication was 15-18 months) and I couldn't be happier with the results and the overall process. Dr. Laski took extra care to address all my concerns during treatment and ensured I walked away 100% happy every time. Most importantly, I never felt I was pushed into a decision which is often the case with many dentists (in my experience). I am so pleased with the results of my treatment that I even referred my wife to Dr. Laski. I would highly recommend his practice to anyone else!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr. Brian Laski's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2005)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal