Ratings for Dr. Brian Laski

Dr. Laski and team are true professionals who focus on patient experience and incredible outcomes. The process was easier than I imagined and the results exceeded my expectations - especially with invisalign. Highly recommend this team and Dr. Laski!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Dr. Laski & staff are just outstanding ! My husband & daughter are patients and we couldn’t be happier! Their smiles are perfect! Office is bright and welcoming, great for kids and adults!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Dr. Brian Laski and his staff were nothing short of amazing. Not only were they professional and friendly but I'm very happy & satisfied with the end result. I had Invisalign done and have gotten great compliments. Worth every penny!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Dr. Laski helped me after I did not get a good treatment result using aligners with another doctor in the past. He used inside braces to give a perfect result very quickly. In fact, we finished ahead of schedule and I highly recommend him for his expertise.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

i am very disappointed with how the clinics are run. Feels like you are being treated in an assembly line

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr. Laski did an incredible job of fixing my front open bite using only Invisalign when other orthos said this was not possible and would require surgery. I am very impressed with the proficiency and amazing service!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Received a very expensive quote for orthodontics and surgery; told that surgery was my only option. Went to another ortho for a 2nd opinion and was advised surgery is not necessary, and they provided a much more affordable option. Would not recommend Dr. Laski.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

I’m very impressed with everything he’s done for my treatment. I highly recommend this office

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Dr. Laski and his team are absolutely wonderful and attentive. My experience has been amazing and the results were incredible. I highly recommend Dr. Laski and the Orthosmiles group. Thank you so much

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Walking in OrthoSmiles is like coming home. It's pleasant and everyone is so welcoming. Dr. Laski and his excellent team are brilliant at what they do and i'm grateful for all their attention and meticulous attention to detail. THANK YOU.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr. Brian Laski's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2005)

Harvard-Pilgrim