Ratings for Dr. Brian Laski

I had seen several orthodontists over the course of my treatment, with Dr. Laski and his staff overseeing the final 2 years. By far, Dr. Laski was the best of those I saw. He and his entire staff are incredibly kind, knowledgable, engaging, and professional. After one visit, I felt entirely confident in his abilities and I am extremely happy to have found him! I got my braces off around 8 months ago, and my smile has been beautiful ever since. I very highly recommend him to anyone in need of any kind of orthodontic work!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr Laski and his staff were friendly, professional, and always on time. I never waited or ever had any unaswered questions about my treatment. I highly recommend choosing Dr Laski!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Laski, along with his wonderful team (Amanda, Karen, Kim, and Mary-Ann at the front desk) did an exceptional job over the course of my 3 year lingual braces treatment. They were professional and patient with me (even after an occasional broken bracket!). Their attention to detail and perfectionism is exactly what you want in an orthodontist. I also work long hours, and they always accommodated later appointment times for me. At one point, they even fixed my girlfriend's broken wire at a reduced cost, which was a kind gesture. They also offer flexible payment plans if financing is an issue. (Just remember there are likely retainer expenses at the end of your treatment.) Overall, I am very happy with my experience with Dr. Laski + team, and would highly recommend them to anyone considering orthodontic treatment!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr Laski and his team are extremely professional and reliable. I had a 2-year long orthodontics work done as an adult, which can be uncomfortable at times but Dr Laski's team made it easy for me. They always give good advice and make themselves available to help. Now that my treatment is over, I couldn't be any happier with my new smile. My teeth look perfect! I highly recommend Dr Laski's team to anyone who needs orthodontics work.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr. Laski is a wonderful orthodontist. Before coming to him my teeth were a mess, now they are, in many people's word, "perfect." Not only does Dr. Laski have a gift in straighting teeth, but he also has an amazing bed side manner. He and his staff always made me feel comfortable and happy. If you are in need of an orthodontist I would strongly suggest giving Dr. Laski's office a call.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

About three years ago, well into my adult career, I began the process of considering orthodontics. It was a serious decision that would take time and effort and a significant financial investment. I was referred to Dr. Brian Laski... and he was fantastic. His personal approach, the level of detail, his willingness to have conversations and openly discuss the pros and cons (medical, lifestyle, financial) of the dental options available, his dental and office team, and his facilities were all amazing. His approach really provided me with all the information necessary, and made the decision-making process both simple and effective... and just over two years later, I have fantastic (dare I say perfect!) teeth that people notice and make positive comments about. This stellar clinical team (Dr. Brian Laski, Karen, Kim, May Ann) made the procedure and process a resounding success for me. Bottom line: I would STRONGLY recommend Brian and his clinic; no reservations, ifs, and, or buts! He was awesome and amazing!!!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr. Laski and his team are terrific! I suffered from moderate crowding on my lower teeth and a slight overbite. Dr. Laski designed a treatment for me with conventional braces which lasted 15 months (the original indication was 15-18 months) and I couldn't be happier with the results and the overall process. Dr. Laski took extra care to address all my concerns during treatment and ensured I walked away 100% happy every time. Most importantly, I never felt I was pushed into a decision which is often the case with many dentists (in my experience). I am so pleased with the results of my treatment that I even referred my wife to Dr. Laski. I would highly recommend his practice to anyone else!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Laski and his staff and would highly recommend their professional services. I now have a one in a million smile thanks to Dr. Laski and his wonderful staff. Everyone in the office is friendly, knowledgeable and patient oriented. Treatments and appointments are explained thoroughly without feeling rushed. For the most part my appointments were always on time and well scheduled showing me that they valued patient's time. Dr. Laski is very personable and caring and I would say a bit of a perfectionist. He provides quality care in a comfortable environment with beautiful results. I couldn't have asked for anything better. Thank you for my amazing smile.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

As a current patient in orthodontic treatment at Laski orthodontics, I feel compelled to write a review based on my own experiences. I previously had braces as a teenager and in my adulthood required braces due to my own unhappiness with how my smile has changed. I went to see Dr Laski for a consultation and he suggested the best option for me was Invisalign. I'm greatful that I did not need to wear "traditional" braces and had this aesthetically pleasing option. Dr Laski and his staff were both very through and knowledgable and even showed me my treatment plan outcomes digitally from start to finish. This was such a motivation for me to go forward knowing what results to expect. In addition to his knowledge and professionalism he and his staff are kind, friendly and really make you feel well taken care of. I have recommended him to any and everyone in need of an orthodontist. Laski orthodontics is the choice in orthodontics.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I personally feel that Dr Laski staff are unprofessional, I was disappointed never going to go back they are so many dentist around. The staff need to be train how to be more welcoming!!!

Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr. Brian Laski's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2005)

Workers Comp