Ratings for Dr. Maileen Lim

Dr. Lim has been my doctor for years. She is very helpful and always takes the time to explain treatment options, medication etc. to me. I would definitely recommend her. The staff there is terrible. I have had lots of problems with them.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

I'm very satisfied with the care I've been provided by Dr. Lim. She seems very knowledgable and always takes the time to answer all of my questions, even on days were she seems very busy. She's always very personable and kind, and never condescending at all or judgemental. She will refer you to specialista right away and follow up on the results too. Have been taking my girls to her. I have been with her for almost 6 yeard

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

I really like Dr. Lim! She is very genuine and knowledgeable. Staff are okay, they do their job. Punctuality suffers because the Meadows clinic is a walk in and I believe those with appointments are affected from the walk ins.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Wonderful and caring doctor. She gets to the root of the problem and doesn't just treat the symptoms

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

She has been my doctor for approximately 6 years.Always friendly and thorough and communicates well!! The front desk staff can be a little snarky and not willing to be helpful at times

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

hi i am her patient from long time but wait time is too much even having appointment ,she should work on it too ,give the preference to appointment people.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

I have always found her to take great care in listening to concerns and she is thorough in investigating the root of the concern and willing to refer when needed. She takes the time to explain in more detail. I only wish scheduling could be more accurate or possibly walk-ins handled differently somehow without affecting the people who booked an appointment. The wait time can be long sometimes.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Very compassionate, patient, and thorough Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

there staff is so rude specially the referral rep because I asked her to refer me in beginning of Jan, when i called mid Jan they still didn't refer me to the specialist. I guess she doesn't care about your health. Dr Lim is a good doctor she called and apologize and she understand my frustration. no going back there unless they change there stupid receptionist who hangs up on you.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016