Ratings for Dr. Maileen Lim

Wonderful and caring doctor. She gets to the root of the problem and doesn't just treat the symptoms

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

She has been my doctor for approximately 6 years.Always friendly and thorough and communicates well!! The front desk staff can be a little snarky and not willing to be helpful at times

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

hi i am her patient from long time but wait time is too much even having appointment ,she should work on it too ,give the preference to appointment people.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

I have always found her to take great care in listening to concerns and she is thorough in investigating the root of the concern and willing to refer when needed. She takes the time to explain in more detail. I only wish scheduling could be more accurate or possibly walk-ins handled differently somehow without affecting the people who booked an appointment. The wait time can be long sometimes.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Very compassionate, patient, and thorough Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

there staff is so rude specially the referral rep because I asked her to refer me in beginning of Jan, when i called mid Jan they still didn't refer me to the specialist. I guess she doesn't care about your health. Dr Lim is a good doctor she called and apologize and she understand my frustration. no going back there unless they change there stupid receptionist who hangs up on you.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

I'm very satisfied with the care I've been provided by Dr. Lim. She seems very knowledgable and always takes the time to answer all of my questions, even on days were she seems very busy. She's always very personable and kind, and never condescending at all or judgemental.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

I have seen Dr Lim for the first time for my physical. She not only didn't do it, she was strongly discouraging me to have one (2 years without one), as if she was really disliking doing physicals. She was judgmental,wanted to put me on blood pressure pills, not knowing me or knowing that I had a very stressful day that day. She was in a rush to get rid of me as if she was running against time to see as many patients as possible. I wouldn't recommend her and will not ever be seeing her again.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

This Doctor is very passionate about her work. I switched to her about 3 years ago and since then I have been taking my two girls to her too. She is awesome, always has time to listen to you. I would recommend her anytime.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

This doctor saved my life - I owe her so much - very informed, great personality, very understanding - she was meant to be a doctor.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014