You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Simon Behar

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr. Behar is very professional, caring and has excellent bedside manners. He was on time both for my initial first visit as well as for two procedures I had done. I wish all my doctors were as punctual and took time with the patient as Dr. Behar.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Very satisfied. Someone even walked me out to the taxi.have a great weekend.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. Behar took his time explaining the process and has excellent bedside manners. The nurses were very caring. It made my first experience a very comfortable one.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

I love this doctor. Not many doctors listen to you, but he does. He is very friendly and warm. I will definitely keep him as my gastrointerologist.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

I went to see Dr Behar after being in the hospital with ischemic colitis - a condition that usually occurs in the elderly (I'm only 46). During my initial visit, he took a detailed medial history and LISTENED to me! He was very kind and thorough. When my blood results came in, he called me at home. It was 8PM!! I have since gone to him and his staff in friendly and prompt. I also had to see him once as an emergency and he fit me into his schedule that day. AWESOME DOCTOR!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Dr. Simon Behar's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Rudest doctor I have ever encountered- refused treatment and care of a person who had severe stomach pains "

February 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Behar is very professional, caring and has excellent bedside manners. He was on time both for my initial first visit as well as for two procedures I had do..."

October 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very efficiently run center! Everyone was kind and caring and knew exactly what they were supposed to do. Thank you. "

October 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very satisfied. Someone even walked me out to the taxi.have a great weekend."

August 21, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "33010" to "33134". Address has been updated from "None" to "4800 Southwest 8th Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "13054411570".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I'm a disabled veteran. Was admitted to Baptist hospital and saw this dr. He accused me of being there to doctor shop and pill shop!! HORRIBLE DOCTOR!!"

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Behar took his time explaining the process and has excellent bedside manners. The nurses were very caring. It made my first experience a very comfortable on..."

December 16, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3374046'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.1

March 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3374046'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.8

February 6, 2014