Ratings for Dr. Denis Kim

Recently went to see Dr. Kim for my yearly eye exam and he was very thorough. Dr. Kim has a great bedside manner and puts you at ease. I have been to see him yearly for several years and will continue to do so. I have recommended him to my family and friends as I have full trust in his expertise.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Had a great experience with Dr. Denis Kim at his location in Langley. He was very thorough and actually noticed a disorder that my previous optometrists had never caught. He was very clear about the potential concerns and passed me along to a specialist. I would (and have) highly recommended him to both family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Dr.Denis Kim is very knowledgeable on what he does. He was thorough in answering my questions, and making sure I left with the proper prescription. My experience with my eye exam with Dr.Kim, I will no longer go anywhere else for my exams! I trust him and I will definitely bring my family and recommend my friends and family to see him. Also,the staff next to his office is very friendly and helpful! Dr.Denis Kim made my eye experience so much fun and enjoyable! I look forward to seeing them both again!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Just saw Dr. Denis Kim at Pearle Vision for an eye exam. Great doctor and a great person! Really knows his stuff but also has incredible bedside manner. Explains things so I can easily understand what is going on.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Great eye doctor! He is an expert in determining your prescription and most importantly, takes his time!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

I went for my annual eye exam with Dr.Kim for the first time this year. His gentle demeanour and professionalism made the experience comfortable for me, and he patiently took the time to answer my many questions. I felt like he actually enjoys his job, cares for his patients and was not out to just upsell me products like other optometrists I've seen. I will definitely be referring my friends and family to Dr.Kim, and he's got me as a lifelong patient!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

Great experience. Great doctor and goes out of his way for you

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011