Ratings for Dr. Anthony C. Picchiello

By far the most compassionate caring Dr I've ever met. Not to mention a wonderful human being. Find it extremely unfair that he was used as an example by these conservative dimwits that think they're winning the so called war on drugs. There's more RX drugs on the street ever. They just cost more money and we all know all the major pharmaceutical companies are the ones backing these same conservative dimwits. Instead of going after the real criminals aka politicians and feds, let's attack a caring compassionate physician that actually treats his patients with dignity respect and true concern. All the while knowing that every RX here wrote would bring attention to his practice. The fact is there are thousands of us out there that can't get out of bed, shower, make meal, or even make it to the bathroom for that matter without our medication. All that was accomplished here is more suicide from debilitating depression , more overdoses of people buying drugs on the streets, and more money put in every street corner drugb dealer. A Dr should not be held responsible for a person's choice to commit suicide. One suicide due to mental or hundreds of suicides due to depression caused by chronic pain and chronic or terminal illness. You tell me how many more should suffer. Pam Bond's and all your conservative pals being paid by pharmaceutical companies... You're all a bunch of lying pathetic heartless pieces of dirt and should be ashamed of yourselves.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

Does anyone know when Dr. P. Will open his practice again. I had to find another Dr. and trust me, nowhere near as companionate as him. I really need his help! The world of pain I have to live in is not being helped by my new Dr. Any info would help!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Dr. Picchiello was by far the most caring doctor I've ever seen. It is an absolute tragedy he is being punished for the choice of one patient committing suicide. I ask, if I go into a local store and purchase a bottle of bleach and drink the contents and die, is it the store's fault. The care he provided for me made all the difference in my quality of life!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

When I walked into Dr.P"s office 5 tr's ago. I had NO quality of life. I could not move without severe pain an depression. After one look at me. His word's were you are in some serious pain. He sent me for some test.{MRI. etc} I knew something was going on but he had it all pin pointed and within 3-4 month's. I went back to work @the race track{rode on golf cart all day thru bumpy grass parking R.V.'s}. It was like being released from prison. It really felt good to have my life back. And I owe it all to Dr.P an his staff. And associate .Dr.O. So thank you Dr.P from the bottom of my heart. You have my full RESPECT as a Dr. and as a human being with a heart of gold.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

DR. P was my Dr. for almost 4 years. He is a wonderful Dr. He spent time listening about my pain, what was going on in my life, he noticed things about me and made my life much more manageable with pain medications. Without them I cannot walk, cannot have a good quality of life. Since his license has been suspended I have been in pain as I cannot find a good Dr. Im on my 3rd attempt at finding a pain Dr. I trust. Please reinstate our Dr. P. He done nothing wrong, instead he helps peole, a great injustice has been done.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Dr Picchiello saved my life. I was in so much pain it depressed me and made me like a vegetable, left only to lay in bed all day and night, writhing in pain. That's NOT a life. I'd had the steroid shots in the back and all the useless medications prescribed to me in the past. I need better help than that. I would have committed suicide if I wasn't referred to Dr. P and treated for pain management by him for the past 8 years. I had a major surgery on my back but it didn't do any good. I have 4 metal rods around my lower lumbar vertebrae and these rods are putting pressure on my spinal chord. This is permanent. Dr. P. has been giving me the right amount of medication to keep me glad to be alive. I was able to move, and do all the things I need to do to maintain my self-hygiene, and shopping for food, all the things I need to do to maintain myself. Without the pain killers, I'm not able to move around like that. I live alone so I don't have anyone to do these things for me and I'm not able to drive so I have to walk to bus stops and spend entire days on buses getting to places I have to go. Since Dr. P. is not available, I'm back to square one. I don't know what happened but it's NOT Dr. P.'s fault if the problem was that a patient died. Any patient that chooses to shoot up their medications or take all their medications at once is their fault if they have a dangerous reaction to it.. It's NOT the doctor's fault. The doctor was trying to help that patient have what would have been left of a worthwhile life. Dr. P. was so empathetic to how we, that are in such pain, need his help!!!!! Please don't throw the baby out with the bath water or let one or two bad apples spoil the whole bunch. We love you Dr. P. - come back, call me.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

Dr. P. Is a great doctor I hope and pray he can come back people don't understand youcansave them all don't hold him responsible for this treble thing who ever cash that check every month hold some blame was there a care giver?people do kink of thing every day soon there will be no doctors left this dr the best ever I m praying god gone shame the devil he is indeed a liar he was not responsible the truth will over come this cause somebody wrong I love dr. P .

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

one of a kind of a dr and we hope he come back our prays our with you keep strong dr pick we love you

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

I am trully saddened by this,Dr.p changed my life he is an exellent pm specialists,an a friend he will be missed

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Bottom line Is he KNEW he was entering into a settlement that would suspend his license and gave NO ADVANCE NOTICE to faithful, decade long patients. Whom are now left with chronic pain and no physician. His office is referring to MS who will not prescribe to his former patients. They are also lying about what is going on. That is what you call compassion? Hardly

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

Dr. Anthony C. Picchiello's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1990)

Amerigroup