You may also like

Rate Dr. Anthony C. Picchiello

Dr. Anthony C. Picchiello's Ratings

When I walked into Dr.P"s office 5 tr's ago. I had NO quality of life. I could not move without severe pain an depression. After one look at me. His word's were you are in some serious pain. He sent me for some test.{MRI. etc} I knew something was going on but he had it all pin pointed and within 3-4 month's. I went back to work @the race track{rode on golf cart all day thru bumpy grass parking R.V.'s}. It was like being released from prison. It really felt good to have my life back. And I owe it all to Dr.P an his staff. And associate .Dr.O. So thank you Dr.P from the bottom of my heart. You have my full RESPECT as a Dr. and as a human being with a heart of gold.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2883398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2015

DR. P was my Dr. for almost 4 years. He is a wonderful Dr. He spent time listening about my pain, what was going on in my life, he noticed things about me and made my life much more manageable with pain medications. Without them I cannot walk, cannot have a good quality of life. Since his license has been suspended I have been in pain as I cannot find a good Dr. Im on my 3rd attempt at finding a pain Dr. I trust. Please reinstate our Dr. P. He done nothing wrong, instead he helps peole, a great injustice has been done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2882849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Dr Picchiello saved my life. I was in so much pain it depressed me and made me like a vegetable, left only to lay in bed all day and night, writhing in pain. That's NOT a life. I'd had the steroid shots in the back and all the useless medications prescribed to me in the past. I need better help than that. I would have committed suicide if I wasn't referred to Dr. P and treated for pain management by him for the past 8 years. I had a major surgery on my back but it didn't do any good. I have 4 metal rods around my lower lumbar vertebrae and these rods are putting pressure on my spinal chord. This is permanent. Dr. P. has been giving me the right amount of medication to keep me glad to be alive. I was able to move, and do all the things I need to do to maintain my self-hygiene, and shopping for food, all the things I need to do to maintain myself. Without the pain killers, I'm not able to move around like that. I live alone so I don't have anyone to do these things for me and I'm not able to drive so I have to walk to bus stops and spend entire days on buses getting to places I have to go. Since Dr. P. is not available, I'm back to square one. I don't know what happened but it's NOT Dr. P.'s fault if the problem was that a patient died. Any patient that chooses to shoot up their medications or take all their medications at once is their fault if they have a dangerous reaction to it.. It's NOT the doctor's fault. The doctor was trying to help that patient have what would have been left of a worthwhile life. Dr. P. was so empathetic to how we, that are in such pain, need his help!!!!! Please don't throw the baby out with the bath water or let one or two bad apples spoil the whole bunch. We love you Dr. P. - come back, call me.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2830266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

Dr. P. Is a great doctor I hope and pray he can come back people don't understand youcansave them all don't hold him responsible for this treble thing who ever cash that check every month hold some blame was there a care giver?people do kink of thing every day soon there will be no doctors left this dr the best ever I m praying god gone shame the devil he is indeed a liar he was not responsible the truth will over come this cause somebody wrong I love dr. P

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2825609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

one of a kind of a dr and we hope he come back our prays our with you keep strong dr pick we love you

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2823526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

I am trully saddened by this,Dr.p changed my life he is an exellent pm specialists,an a friend he will be missed

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2769810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Bottom line Is he KNEW he was entering into a settlement that would suspend his license and gave NO ADVANCE NOTICE to faithful, decade long patients. Whom are now left with chronic pain and no physician. His office is referring to MS who will not prescribe to his former patients. They are also lying about what is going on. That is what you call compassion? Hardly

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2748190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

Dr P is very attentive and has the patients health, quality of life and happiness at his highest priority. In this time of witch hunts i applaud him for continuing his practice that so many others have ran scared. Now a days doctors only want the max billable procedures, injections that can cost hundreds if not close to a thousand per session that offer little to no relief and have been known to weaken bone. I will patiently wait for his return and continue to be his patient as long as he has a practice.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2741314].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

I have never written anything on these sites but after what I heard about someone whom I trust & think the world of Dr Picchiello....I felt I had to state some things.......Dr P has absolutely saved my life....I must say without him I would have committed suicide. He has imparted to me somewhat of a physical freedom...prior to becoming part of his practice as a patient, I could not leave the house, raise my children or have any life...I have Multiple Sclerosis, a failed serious back surgery to name a few. I suffer severe pain & disability. If it were not for Dr P's astute evaluative skills and subsequent treatment I would not be here today. I am saddened to think he will not be practicing. I hope The people that be if you would will see at the conclusion of their investigation that he is not at fault. He absolutely follows all of the rules & runs a very tight ship. He is very professional in his evaluation & treatment. I have never had a physician do such a thorough examination & truly "care" about his patients as he does. Nowadays with the big "hype" about pain meds....he is under constant scrutiny........It seemsyou are damned if you do & damned if you dont....Its patients like the one at hand in this exposed case that ruin legitamite patient care...just because some careless patient did something How on earth is the Dr to blame....I am so angry about this I could spit nails...I hope Dr P does not fall victim to the system & continue to do what he was put on this earth for...Care for People. He is not only the best Dr I have ever been to but a Great compasionate person as well....I have been a patient of his for 12 years......I thank you Dr P, and my 2 boys thank you for giving them their mom back .......Please remember there are many patients that love you and your practice

Was this rating useful? 9 [[ userState['ratings'][2740347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Dr Picchiello is very compassionate. He spends as much time with me as if I am the only person there! He answers all questions & helps as a counselor to boost my attitude to Happy, which I am when I leave his office. He is so kind. I feel confident having him as my Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2739951].votes_count ]]