You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Perry Grewal

After seeing another dermatologist for over a year with numerous appointments, dozens of creams and no positive results I was so frustrated. Dr. Grewal gave me options for treatment and let me pick the course I wanted to take. And after two weeks I am so excited to finally see results.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

One of the best physicians and professionals I have ever had the honor of encountering! Exceptional bedside manner and professionalism at all timed. Edmonton is lucky to have someone of his caliber!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

It's unfortunate, but it is a challenge to find a good dermatologist in town. I saw Dr Grewal and he's super nice. However, his great personality isn't helping my severe condition. I am still suffering from pain and it seems that nobody can help me. I makes me sad.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

One of the best dermatology clinics I have been to. I have only seen him 3 times for eczema but he seems knowledgeable and is not in a rush. Never had to wait more than 5 min for my appointment (compared to other clinics where you wait 45+ min for a 3 min diagnosis; why can't other ones' staff book better?)

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

The referral took a while but Dr. Grewal was friendly and helpful. His staff were clearly busy but still polite. The pharmacy was quick making up my cream. A+ except it was hard to find parking.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr. Grewal in my opinion is one of the best Medical personnel I have ever dealt with. His appointments are always on time and quick, no waiting endlessly for an appointment you arrived for hours before. His demeanour is always professional and he is easy to talk to. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Most doctors make you visit twice (consultation then treatment) to get something done. I was pleasantly surprised to get treatment on the first visit with Dr. Grewal! Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

It took me a few weeks to get in on a referral - great doctor - punctual, friendly, professional and knowledgeable. Great demeanour - kind and calm. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

Dr. Perry Grewal's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After seeing another dermatologist for over a year with numerous appointments, dozens of creams and no positive results I was so frustrated. Dr. Grewal gave me ..."

March 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best physicians and professionals I have ever had the honor of encountering! Exceptional bedside manner and professionalism at all timed. Edmonton i..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "It's unfortunate, but it is a challenge to find a good dermatologist in town. I saw Dr Grewal and he's super nice. However, his great personality isn't helping ..."

December 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very helpful and considerate doctor. He was able to really help me feel better about myself."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor. Kind, respectful, and polite. Diagnosed my condition immediately and gave the right treatment. My skin is clear!"

June 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best dermatology clinics I have been to. I have only seen him 3 times for eczema but he seems knowledgeable and is not in a rush. Never had to wait m..."

June 19, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://straticamedical.com" to "http://www.straticamedical.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T5K 2V4". Address has been updated from "None" to "10140 117 Street Northwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804285554".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The referral took a while but Dr. Grewal was friendly and helpful. His staff were clearly busy but still polite. The pharmacy was quick making up my cream. A+ e..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Grewal in my opinion is one of the best Medical personnel I have ever dealt with. His appointments are always on time and quick, no waiting endlessly for a..."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Most doctors make you visit twice (consultation then treatment) to get something done. I was pleasantly surprised to get treatment on the first visit with Dr. ..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "It took me a few weeks to get in on a referral - great doctor - punctual, friendly, professional and knowledgeable. Great demeanour - kind and calm. Highly reco..."

December 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Grewal is very caring. I highly recommend him."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Having moved recently from Toronto, I was referred to this dermatogolist by my doctor. He is absolutely amazing! I highly recommend him."

September 16, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "The front desk staff were amazing very nice. Dr. Perry Grewal was nice as well but I waited about 35 min to see him."

September 9, 2014