Ratings for Dr. Perry Grewal

As mentioned in other reviews I was very surprised he did the minor on the first visit. He has the true skills of listening and executes the resloution in the best interest of his client.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

I struggled with psoriasis and Dr. Grewal was relentless in his search for a correct treatment for me. He has excellent bedside manner and is very knowledgable! His staff are excellent and I enjoy every visit. I have been seeing him for 3+ years and I plan to continue to for the rest of my life because a good doctor is hard to find!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

After seeing another dermatologist for over a year with numerous appointments, dozens of creams and no positive results I was so frustrated. Dr. Grewal gave me options for treatment and let me pick the course I wanted to take. And after two weeks I am so excited to finally see results.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

One of the best physicians and professionals I have ever had the honor of encountering! Exceptional bedside manner and professionalism at all timed. Edmonton is lucky to have someone of his caliber!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

It's unfortunate, but it is a challenge to find a good dermatologist in town. I saw Dr Grewal and he's super nice. However, his great personality isn't helping my severe condition. I am still suffering from pain and it seems that nobody can help me. I makes me sad.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Very helpful and considerate doctor. He was able to really help me feel better about myself.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Great doctor. Kind, respectful, and polite. Diagnosed my condition immediately and gave the right treatment. My skin is clear!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

One of the best dermatology clinics I have been to. I have only seen him 3 times for eczema but he seems knowledgeable and is not in a rush. Never had to wait more than 5 min for my appointment (compared to other clinics where you wait 45+ min for a 3 min diagnosis; why can't other ones' staff book better?)

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

The referral took a while but Dr. Grewal was friendly and helpful. His staff were clearly busy but still polite. The pharmacy was quick making up my cream. A+ except it was hard to find parking.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr. Grewal in my opinion is one of the best Medical personnel I have ever dealt with. His appointments are always on time and quick, no waiting endlessly for an appointment you arrived for hours before. His demeanour is always professional and he is easy to talk to. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Perry Grewal's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.