Ratings for Dr. Perry Grewal

He's a great dermatologist answered all of my questions very helpful. I would use him again.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Very quick but gets the job done I’m pleased to have him as my dermatologist. Wait time too long. Should have a few emerg spots each day

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

My appointment was right on time which I loved. Dr. Grewal was clearly in an incredible rush. He was pleasant , but I had to ask him to wait twice as He was getting up to leave as I was trying to ask him questions. I was in and out in UNDER 10 minutes and I don’t know any more now then when I walked in there. This is not a doctor to listen or hear you. This seems like a doctor to push as many people through the clinic as possible.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

I love this man. He is so nice. Takes time to listen and doesn't judge. I have been sick for a year, and many doctors have straight on jumped to me being mentally ill. However, Dr. Grewal actually listens and gives his opinion, but never accused me once of being crazy. I feel like he is not that knowledgeable outside of his fields of interest. However, he really does care, and is willing to listen to the patient and treat them based on their symptoms rather than blood work. He is an an awesome doctor. If you are reading this, you are one of the three doctors I have seen out of over 20-30 doctors that actually LISTENED and CARED about me.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

He is so awesome that it is worth dealing with the front desk women who are snippy, rude and simply do not care about patients.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

I never did get a phone call or a letter telling me the date and time of my appointment. Had I not called my family Dr. I would never had known I even had an appt. I was told by the receptionist at my family Drs clinic that I should get a phone call from this clinic to confirm my appt...I never did. The day before my appt I thought I better call myself and confirm I actually have an appt. yes, they had me booked and said they would send me a text with the date, time and directions to get to the clinic. I still have not received that text. I had to google the directions! When I got to the clinic the girls behind the desk were not talking, not smiling, not very helpful at all. I filled out the form as I was a new patient, handed it back and there was no smile, no thank you, no please take a seat. There were at least 6 girls behind the counter, all with the same attitude. When I was leaving it was obvious one of the girls working behind the counter liked the guys that were fixing the elevator. She cut me off to get to the front counter to laugh and giggle with one of the other girls behind the desk, try8ng to be noticed by the workers in the elevator. Dr Grewal and his nurse were awesome but the front desk girls need a few lessons on how to be pleasant!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Dr. Grewal has been my dermatologist for the past two years. He'a awesome. He is always on time. He's very pleasant and personable, remembering our last appointments even when long periods of time have elapsed. He diagnosed and treated my skin condition appropriately, making sure my benefits would cover each step. As a patient and as a nurse I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Best Dermatologist I've been to so far. Honesty, patience, and caring are all attributes hardly seen in dermatologists these days... but Dr. Perry Grewal has them all!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I went to see Dr. Grewal after having been diagnosed with iron deficient anemia, and having my titres corrected with supplements via my GP. Unfortunately I had lost a lot of hair because of the anemic effects and was freaking out . He prescribed a couple meds for me which helped so much! I could not grow my hair longer than my forehead and it was incredibly wispy and fine. The parts in my hair were clearly visible. Due to the treatments, my bangs are not below my chin and the parts are closing in;) So happy!!! Thank you Dr. Grewal, for recognizing how important a woman's hair is to her.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Although somewhat helpful, a few of his front end staff are quite immature and unprofessional. This seems to occur after both dermatologists leave for the day. Ladies, if you want to paint each other's nails, gossip about patients that have just left the office or sing obnoxiously along to a song playing on your phones, at the very least, wait until the lounge area is empty.

Submitted April 29, 2017