Ratings for Dr. SCOTT A. Farley

Dr. Farley took a lot of care when considering how to manage my pain and I appreciated the attention to detail that he showed remembering certain details of my life. Excellent doctor 5 stars and nothing less

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

I've been coming to Dr. Farley for awhile now and would recommend you see him if you've been contemplating seeing someone. He doesn't make you feel uncomfortable and I think you might be surprised how much better you will feel after talking about whatever issues you are having. We talked about the issues with my back and just having a game plan on what we were going to do to fix it, relieved a lot of stress.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Dr. Farley has the best disposition for making a patient feel comfortable. Anyone who has to make a trip here has already been through a lot so by really listening to the issues that my father was having with his back, we were able to diagnose what exactly was causing the pain.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

I was impressed with Dr. Farley. He got me in to see him in no time. He explained everything to me. How the surgery would go, that he would have to shave some of my hair, where the leads would go and how I would feel. After the surgery when he came in to see me he was great. Asked me if I needed anything and how I felt. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

I had been in pain for 3 month and unable to work. the care form Dr Farley and his staff was superb. I was able to be seen quickly once I was referred to see him. His staff is friendly which reduces the stress. Dr Farley was able to find the pain source and after 2 injections I am much improved. I can play golf again and even work out again. Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Great care. Friendly staff. Dr Scott Farley was very helpful.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Excellent care. Wait time was very quick to get in. Staff very friendly and caring. Dr was excellent and listened to my concerns.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Awesome care. Just what I was looking for. The experience was very good from the front desk check in to the medical assistant staff plus they were bilingual English and Spanish.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

DO NOT GO SEE THIS DR. HIGHLY UNTRAINED AND UNPROFESSIONAL. HE ONLY WANTS YOUR MONEY. I WAS NEVER TOLD ABOUT HOW MUCH THE PAYMENT WOULD BE AND I GOT BILLED $900 MONTHS LATER FOR ONLY A CONSULTATION VISIT. THIS DOCTOR IS A CROOK AND A THIEF.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

I never even got past the office staff. This doctor came highly recommended but due to his young office staff and their highly unprofessional behavior, NO WAY will I go see him.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr. SCOTT A. Farley's Credentials

• College Of Osteo Of The Pacific (Grad. 2000)