Ratings for Dr. SCOTT A. Farley

Awesome care. Just what I was looking for. The experience was very good from the front desk check in to the medical assistant staff plus they were bilingual English and Spanish.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

DO NOT GO SEE THIS DR. HIGHLY UNTRAINED AND UNPROFESSIONAL. HE ONLY WANTS YOUR MONEY. I WAS NEVER TOLD ABOUT HOW MUCH THE PAYMENT WOULD BE AND I GOT BILLED $900 MONTHS LATER FOR ONLY A CONSULTATION VISIT. THIS DOCTOR IS A CROOK AND A THIEF.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

I never even got past the office staff. This doctor came highly recommended but due to his young office staff and their highly unprofessional behavior, NO WAY will I go see him.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I had back a spinal fusion down in Houston, by a doctor who supposedly works on the guys from NASA. anyway I woke up the night of surgery and my leg was hurting worse than my back. 3 months later same dr. decided I needed to get m L4 fixed and that would take care of the leg, guess what it did not. I could not do anything, when I went to see him a month later, he told me he did not know what was wrong and wanted me to see an orthopedic (he is an orthopedic and spine surgeon)anyway I moved back up to dallas the next day and found Dr. Farley, he had test done on me, and showed me the problem. It wash the plate originally put in my lumbar back in Sept 2012 that had slipped (one of the screws came out) he did another spinal fusion to fix the problem, and I'm fine. Leg still hurts as well as hip, but that is from the L4 disc which was chipped resting on a nerve for 7 months. Yes I have problems getting call backs, but I blame the office staff on that. Dr. Farley got me walking.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

His bedside manner is horrible. Acts arrogant and not very friendly. Are you in this just for the money doc? Shame on you for treating people like herds of cattle.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2014

I had 3 vertibrae fused due to genetically deteriorating disks. I was almost paralyzed from the disorder. He's a brilliant surgeon. I'm up and running again. No more problems.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

I waited for 2 hours to be seen. When I met the doctor he asked me what I expected from the surgery we were to discuss during this "evaluation" appointment. However; I started to say I was curious about some things when he interrupted me and started spouting off all the horrible things about the surgery. It's not what he said it's how he said it! He's like a bull in a china shop. When I'm looking for a surgeon I want someone with some finesse!! It wasn't an evaluation, it was an attack. This was simply him telling me all the dangers which 1. I was already aware of (except how much hair) and 2. he could have just had me sign a piece of paper stating such because there was no personal interaction what-so-ever. He took up 2 hours of my life and I had to pay a $50 co-pay for that! His aggressive arrogant style made me not want to even shake hands with him as he almost pushed me out the door unable to get rid of me fast enough. I certainly don't want an arrogant doctor cutting into me!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Dr Farley saw my MRI and sent me to PT. After a few weeks in PT I tried to call him 4 times and left messages to call me but I never received a call back. Unreal...I've never seen anything like it. wasted 4 weeks of my time $$$$ and he can't return multiple calls. Go somewhere else...

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

Dr. Farley is absolutely wonderful! When I was told by several other doctors that they could not do anything for my condition I went to see Dr. Farley. He has turned my life around. The staff was caring and friendly as well as he. They all listened to my concerns and walked me through the process of recovery. It has been 3 months since my surgery and I have never felt better. Thank you Dr. Farley...thank you!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Dr. SCOTT A. Farley's Credentials

• College Of Osteo Of The Pacific (Grad. 2000)

AHC