Ratings for Dr. Rajesh Reddy

Dr raj teddy is brilliant. Having been involved in a near fatal motorcycle accident 10yrs ago and having spinal surgery through another surgeon who's work was not done correctly I then found this great neuro surgeon. Extremely patient, dedicated to his cause, great bedside manner and a top bloke. Can't recommend enough.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Impressive. He does more than he needs. Just dedicated!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

I know Dr Reddy through the Sydney Children's hospital Randwick. He has looks after my son who was diagnosed at 1 yrs of age with IIH. He has extreme care and patience, treats every case singularly. Also does not rush into surgery tries other options first. I thank him and trust him with my sons continuing journey through his condition.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

I had been lucky enough to have been referred to Dr Reddy from another specialist that trained with Dr Reddy, Dr Frank Wang who also is a terrific Doctor. I have been seeing Dr Reddy since 2014. Dr Reddy has operated on my lower back and my cervical spine, both times he has been fantastic. There are other Dr's that could take a leaf out of his book. I trust this Dr with my life. His team is also very good. Margaret his secretary, is also very professional with all my appointments to see Dr Reddy she has been very friendly and helpful. I would refer Dr Reddy to anybody that needed a Neurosurgeon you would not be in better hands (literally). Dr Reddy is not there for the almighty dollar, and will only operate on you if there is no other treatment available. I cannot speak more highly of this Doctor. Thank you so very much Dr Reddy, words cannot express how valued you are. Debbe Reynolds.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

I have been fortunate to have Dr Reddy operate on my cervical spine on 2 occasions for 2 different reasons. I say fortunate as both surgeries were without complications and very successful. From the first appointment Dr Reddy and his team have been professional, punctual and very kind. I cannot speak highly enough about his caring disposition and professional manner. His surgical skills are excellent and the care I received at POW Private Hospital was above expectations. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone requiring complex spinal surgery or even for an opinion. Thank you Dr Reddy, you have greatly improved my quality of life!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr Reddy would have to be the best specialist in Sydney. I have had lumbar spinal fusion, now have to have cervical spinal fusion. I know that I am in the best hands. I would recommend Dr Reddy to anyone. Thank you Dr Reddy.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Thank you Dr Reddy for your incredible dedication and care of our daughter. Professional and skilled with excellent knowledge, does not rush you. Cannot speak more highly, just wish I didn't have to travel so far to see you for treatment but worth every penny for flights.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I had a Laminectomy and nerve decompression (l4 and l5) operation in January 2015 after having severe leg pain.. I have nothing but praise for Doctor Ready as after the operation I am pain free and able to go about my normal activities. Thanks to Doctor Reddy and his staff - they were teriffic

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I am very fortuned got him as my neurosurgeon , his safe my life ,it was such long operation I think was 11 hrs in operating room did miracle job ,I was prepared to die and prepared to have one of those side effect from my Tumor operation in my head 6 months a go ,but yeah here I am ,, I am back to work 3 weeks after operation ,and back to drive 5 6 weeks after operation ,I didn't have any of side effect from the operation and the and operation was very successful .before operation one of my eye was blind as Tumor was pushed the optical nerve ,I got 90%of my sight back 1 month after operation . Dr raj Reddy is like second Goo to me ,I highly Recommend to who is not sure about any neurosurgery ,you should see him and you be feeling safe and amazed after talking to him and admired his knowledge as neurosurgeon !! Thanks again and again for your dedication and safe my life ,also thanks to all your team and junior neurosurgeon Kings Vincent the nurses they all did brilliant duties Yanti

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I have nothing but praise for Dr Reddy and his staff. His surgical skills are exemplary, his bedside manner respectful and kind. Dr Reddy is very knowledgeable and does not hesitate to offer alternatives and allows the patient to be part of the decision making process. Once the decision for surgery is made his surgical skills are of an excellent standard. I would not hesitate in recommending Dr Reddy and his team to anyone requiring complex spinal surgery or even an opinion. Thanks to Dr Reddy I am pain free and fully functioning. I am confident my next procedure will go as well as the first.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Dr. Rajesh Reddy's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.