Ratings for Dr. Mark L Arey

I finally understand why I'm having the scar issues on my eyes because Dr. Arey took the time to draw pictures and explain my condition. Dr. Arey is the same man who met me over one year ago at a local ER to me with a severe issue that needed immediate attention on a Saturday. I'm impressed!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Dr. Arey was very communicative about my vision problems ... cataracts ... and was very effective in improving my vision ... I love what i am seeing

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

I was told two year ago that I had the starting of cataracts in eyes, as time went by things kept getting darker and I could not read the street signs? My eye Dr at Vision Works said I could not be fitted for glasses and I was referred to the Florida Eye Center. Dr Arey knew the severity of the situation as I am a limo driver and do alot of night driving too. I also am a casino dealer and do alot of corporate and fund raiser events, and an avid tennis player at 72. I was told I had to wait 8 more weeks for surgery and I had already waited 8 weeks for the 1st appointment with the Dr. I left the office happy but disappointed about the wait. When I walked into my home 2 hrs later the phone rang and it was a lovely lady Theresa calling to ask me if I wanted to come in on the following Monday. That was October 5th, I had my left eye done, and3 weeks later I had the left one done, that wasOct 26th. I can see like I have never seen before, everything is so balanced now and bright, I am amazed. Dr. Arey is a gem, such a humble man and he makes you feel at ease, I can't thank him enough for squeezing me in, and now I will be ready for the holidays. I also highly recommend the whole staff, so friendly and they treat you like family. I even got to ride in with my friend Heidie, who works there, the morning of my first surgery, now how accommodating is that???????? I am so very thankful right now about my sight!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Great doctor always has time to answer questions and very caring

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

All of these reviews are rather questionable. This doctor was the worst that I've ever seen and treated me so poorly that I left the office in tears. I waited in pain for over 2 hours to see him and he was incredibly callous and rude. He even went so far as to childishly contact one of my other doctors as though he were telling on me for refusing his services at the time of my appointment because I'd been treated so poorly. What a joke! Run elsewhere!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Have used Dr. Arey for 4 years. Had cataract surgery on both eyes. Could not be more pleased with the care that I have received by Dr. Arey. He truly cares. I also appreciate his calm demeanor which was exhibited during the surgeries.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2013

DR. AREY IS THE BEST!!! I WAS BLIND AND NOW I SEE! HE SAVED MY LIFE BY GIVING ME BACK MY EYESIGHT. I WILL FOREVER BE THANKFUL. HE IS A MAGNIFICENT DR. NO PAIN, BUT EVERYTHING TO GAIN. SINCERELY...CAROLE ROOMY

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

Wonderful Service and Professional Help. Answered my Questions and even called me at Home to make sure I was doing OK.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2011

Dr Arey was extremely professional and informative before, during and after my cataract surgery. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2011

Dr. ARey is a very personable Dr. he is very good and I would use him any time I need any eye service. His staff are all very helpful. I was surprised that he called to see how I was doing. Not many Drs. do that anymore but it made me feel good that he cared.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011