Ratings for Dr. Jason Casey

I have been to several other chiropractors over the years and Dr Casey is my favourite. I am quite athletic and don't have any aggravating problems but sometimes feel I need a "tune-up" for my back. Dr Casey does an assessment and adjustment and I feel great again. And he doesn't pressure me to keep coming back regularly as other chiropractors do. I just come in an often as I feel I need it.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Great communicator with patient. Answers all questions in plain English and goes through treatments step by step so you feel comfortable. He's s great chiro.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

I was impressed with Dr. Casey and have no qualms in recommending him highly to new patients. Skeptical at first after hearing nightmare stories of other patient's experiences with chiropractors, I had to see him for a soft tissue injury from a mva. He was great and soon eased my apprehensions. We navigated a therapy plan and within months my tension headaches and soreness caused by a whiplash were history. Kerwin Maude

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Very personable, great hands, excellent chiropractor!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Dr. Casey is a fantastic Chiropractor. He has really helped me & family!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011