Ratings for Dr. James Larmer

Dr. Larmer is the best family doctor my family has had since the Mccleans were bullied out of Brighton. Dr. Larmer has looked after the 3 generations of my family with empathy, expertise, patience, and even love. He is brilliant, yet not so arrogant as to pretend he knows something when in fact he does not. He takes time to figure out and explain obscure medical situations that other doctors woud ignore. His appointment system is now the best i have EVER experienced; same day appoiontments for most issues. It can't get any better than that. I trust him with my entire family's lives. Thank you Dr. Larmer and thank you to your staff.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

I couldn't be happier with Dr.Larmer. He is very easy to talk to which I think is very important, and he definitely knows his stuff. The only complaint I have is the wait time to get an appointment. I understand it is a very busy practise but most of the time it's at least a 2 week wait.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Amazing doctor. Not sure about some of the negatives I've seen on here but we have been blown away by him and the staff at the clinic. Very pleased.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I'll admit, I was a bit frustrated by the lack of f/u on reports (though all were normal), but in terms of appointments and helpfullness, he and his staff have been better than average. If I've explained what I think I need and why, he's always been willing to talk through it. Sometimes, his inexperience shows though, but lets face it....He IS new. I'm just glad to have an empathetic doctor

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Great physician. He has been very supportive to my family when in need. I would definately recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Always within reasonable wait times. Very helpful and friendly manner. Very knowledgable and willing to discuss patients concerns. So happy to have him!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Very poor appointment system that takes over 2 weeks for an urgent appointment, does not keep up to date on patient madical activities, and no feed back on medical test results.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

Dr. Larmer is too concerned about loosing his licence than actually helping his chronic pain patients find something to help them deal with their pain. If my mother commits suicide because of his negligence I will take legal action. She has begged and pleaded with him to help her control her pain as she is waiting for surgery and was told he is going to do nothing for her and she does not need to bother coming into the office again. What kind of Doctor turn away someone in need? Someone pleading for help? Dr. Larmer that is who.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

Dr. Larmer is very thorough. He is conscientious about follow-up. He has an excellent doctor to patient manner. He leaves the patient with a feeling of confidence in his abilities. I would strongly recommend Dr. Larmer. His staff are simply the best.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

What a breath of fresh air this doctor brings to Brighton. Gives options and opinion and lets you choose.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011