Ratings for Dr. Usha Sachdev

Visited twice 1st time: Arrived to doctor's door on June 23 to find it locked. Called number, and scheduling lady said my appointment is actually 2 weeks later. I find it hard to believe I messed up making my own damn appointment. She was apathetic with me and not helpful at all and I'm pretty sure she messed up my appointment. Visit 2: So FINE, I arrive 2 weeks later on July 7 TO FIND A FREAKING NOTE ON THE LOCKED DOOR THAT SAID ALL PATIENTS FOR TODAY ARE TO BE RESCHEDULED, CALL THIS NUMBER. THIS IS INSANE. NO CALL OR ANYTHING!!! Think of the people who actually NEED their meds or help. Think of all the anxiety you guys are causing!!! I never even got to go into the office or even meet the Doctor. Absolutely terrible and would not recommend going here after my 2 experiences.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

GREAT DOCTOR AND GREAT OFFICE STAFF VERY TIMELY WITH REFILLS AND WHEN DOCTOR IS NOT IN THE STAFF WILL HELP YOU WITH WHATEVER YOU NEED.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Dr. Usha Sachdev's Credentials

• Maulana Azad Med Coll, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1971)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal