Ratings for Dr. Brock Rondeau

Was not happy with Dr. Rondeau! Once he has your money - he has no time for you!! He’s the worst! My jaw is way worse than what it was when I came in - I am now seeing another doctor who is fixing my problem.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

Dr. Brock Rondeau

Dr. Brock Rondeau's response
Very sorry to hear that our treatment did not help you. To prove that your complaint is legitimate, please give me your name so I can contact you and help fix your problem. All clinicians agree that jaw problems are extremely complex. Despite this, our office has over 95% success rate with most patients. I would like to be able to help solve your jaw problem. Yours sincerely, Dr. Brock Rondeau

Submitted August 16, 2018

A wonderful doctor and an awesome team! I am very happy with the treatment and the result. I finally have straight teeth without having any extractions despite other doctors recommending them. Definitely worth the drive from Burlington for two hours each time I came. Thank you Dr. Rondeau and the team!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

I've had headaches every day for almost 5/6 years and now they are almost completely gone! Sure it's expensive but it is totally worth it when you finally feel better! Thank you Dr.Rondeau for giving me my life back

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Had treatment done for over bite and turned into TMJ and with all the appliances left me with displaced jaw and deterioted jaw bone that causes alot of day to day problems and pain for me. Anything that forces your jaw into a position it doesn't want to be in causes trauma and a lifetime of problems.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Dr. Brock Rondeau

Dr. Brock Rondeau's response
I am truly sorry that you had a bad experience in our office. Please identify yourself so I know who you are so I can try and help you. We try to move the jaw to a more comfortable position using a daytime and nighttime appliance. All oral appliances are made of a type of acrylic which can easily be changed. Sometimes the TMJ is so badly damaged that despite our best efforts we are unable to help all of our patients. Please call our office at your earliest convenience so we can help eliminate your discomfort. I believe that this is a rare occurrence in our office as we successfully treat many patients on a daily basis. Yours sincerely, Dr. Brock Rondeau

Submitted June 20, 2018

Dr. Rondeau and his staff will leave you with a smile.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Absolutely amazing staff, and knowledge is outstanding

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

I visited Dr. Rondeau's office on Monday to start the process of assessing my apparent snoring. The staff were efficient, kind, and professional. I look forward to working with Dr. Rondeau to alleviate some of my poor sleep behaviors. PG

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr. Rondeau is treating 3 of my kids. The office is always spotless and the staff friendly and helpful. I love how the treatment plans work on more than one issue at a time. This approach ensures that the results will be faster. I had started with one child at a different clinic and after a year, we had barely begun the treatment plan. One of my kids had their dental needs complete in one year with Dr. Rondeau. I highly recommend Dr. Rondeau's techniques. There is no need for head gear or other archaic dentistry.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

Before I came to see Dr. Rondeau and his associates, I had TMJ lock jaw, and my jaw was locked for six months. Their team was able to unlock my jaw only after a few visits and having to wear the daytime and nighttime appliances/mouth guards and haven't had any issues for about a year now. Everyone at the office is always so friendly and informative with their knowledge.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Dr. Rondeau has provided me with the gift of sleep and better health through the diagnosis of my severe sleep apnea. From the first time I walked though the door for a consultation, the staff have made a difficult process easy and efficient and I am experiencing immediate results. Highly recommend a consultation if you are snoring or finding yourself gasping for air in the middle of your sleep.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018