Ratings for Dr. David Johnson

After a terrible experience at his office the first time, I allowed the office to talk me into coming back. When I returned, the plan of care was not as discussed and the staff did not allow me to discuss this with the dentist. Never returning.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

This dentist performed several unnecessary fillings ,which subsequently resulted in myself requiring a root canal because he drilled so deep he damaged the nerve. I had him do a few fillings in one side of my mouth and was to return to have the rest done at another time, but did not return as I ended up moving away. I supposedly still had several fillings requiring work and have since seen 2 different dentists, both who agree that there are no cavities requiring work. I would advise against having this dentist perform work on your mouth, as his ethics are questionable and he is obviously money hungry.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Great staff, great experience....so far :) Very friendly staff and Dr. Johnson really took the time to explain things to me..that no other Dr. ever did.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

I had the best dental experience with Dr. Johnson-- he is very professional, yet personable and gentle. Very friendly staff. I always recommend him whenever I hear of someone looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

Dr David Johnson has performed work that is not satisfactory. He has has administered pain medication without knowledge of patient's current conditions or current medications already being administered. It has been proven that his work on root canals is very poor. I would not recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

Very thorough, caring, dentist. He takes his time to explain everything so that i can understand it fully and has always offered several different options. He helped me understand how to prioritize my treatment. i have followed dr.johnson to several locations around victoria and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

Dr. Johnson made sure I was comfortable before starting an hour 1 1/2 procedure. He let me know what was going on the whole time and I felt relaxed and as ease. I knew I was being taken care of. I thank him for caring and making my teeth look their very best. I would recommend this Dr to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

Excellent ,thorough, professional work,very helpful.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

I did not like to be kept waiting because he was late and then even chewed gum in my ear. If it was not for the attentive, understanding CDA I would have left never to return and I will never return to such an unprofessional Dentist. I will ask to see Dr. Noderer as he came chair side and prevented a inappropriate proceedure.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011