Ratings for Dr. David Johnson

Not the best experience . They run late. Never know who your going to see next when you walk in. Had been there a few visits and the reception staff changes every time. Hard sell on what you need but most of which is by the staff who I don't feel should be the ones telling you what is needed. Was told I needed way more than my previous dentist in Ontario. When I saw another dentist after parkway they said I was fine and didn't need anything, Interesting I got the Invisalign hard sell by a young lady who was the sales person if you could call it anything else. She apparently determined I needed Invisalign and how it was going to work. odd that the dr never came in to give his opinion or what I needed and why …. just seemed like I was the next paycheck … id go elsewhere

flag | Submitted August 4, 2018

Please run as far and fast as you can . Went to an orthodontist who recommended braces as he said my issues were too hard for Invisalign. I should have listened . The first clue I should have run was the dental assistant they claim is there Invisalign coordinator is the only person I saw .. didn't see the dr . I should have known you don't by specialty items form the greater at wal mart. Any way 12 moths later with a poor result I was blamed for not wearing them properly. Then in order to fake the cosmetics he couldn't fix he put plastic filling on some of my teeth. was told is was common with Invisalign . Well I and to be retreated by an orthodontist properly ….. don't go there your not being treated by anyone that first off cares or knows what they are doing they are not good at this and it will cost you doing it over in the end

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Late, then talks and works like in a hurry. I understand that people/ offices get busy, but having a patient wait for at least 30 mins is highly unprofessional. I come in early/ on time and respect your time. Please respect your patients' time as well.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

When using medical type offices, punctuality are often an issue, much of what they do is an art and science, so be patient and make the whole thing a collaborative experience , its your teeth, take some control as well. Nice practice, odd layout and hi tech which I liked.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Definitely getting vibes that this guy is in it for the money. Similar experience to others. Friendly staff though. We'll wait and see. May get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Receptionist and assistant were friendly and wonderful. Staff was running 30 min late and I am a new patient, the brunette was having difficulty with taking the X-rays but it seemed to be a machine malfunction. Dr Johnson treated me as if I was a child who had zero basic knowledge or common sense, he gave no alternate cheaper options for the work I needed to have done, he is clearly in this job for the cash. When I went to another office he was said since I am a young man who takes care of my teeth I had other options. I wouldn't return to this office and I don't appreciate being treated as if I am stupid

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr. Johnson has been my dentist for the last 4 years. He has always listened to my concerns regarding my teeth and always explained the different options available, with estimates , that gives the best possible care within my financial means. I have never felt pressured into unneccessary treatment or that it was a "money grab"! In fact, now that my teeth are healthy I have the confidence to finally start Invisalign. I'm extremely happy with how my smile is transforming and can't wait for the final result! Dr Johnson and his staff are all fantastic!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Johnson's for several years. When I heard he was starting his own practice, I followed him- and since then, I have not been disappointed! All of the staff at Parkway are friendly and knowledgable. I saw a different dentist at the office in an emergency, and she was just as great; really put me at ease. If you are looking for a new dentist, Dr. Johnson and his team of dentists at Parkway should be the only place you look!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Had a great experience here! The staff were friendly, the hygienist was very knowledgeable and Dr Johnson took the time to show and explain the diagnoais and go over all the options with me as well as letting me know what was optional versus necessary. He was detailed and empathetic just as I had been told he would be when he was recommended to me by a friend. He definitely gained my trust. Last but not least the team at this clinic has a much more positive vibe than other clinics I've been to in the past and I would absolutely recommend others coming here without hesitation!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Like the dentist well enough but the hygienist and sometimes receptionist Angela is a total biot. Took all her life's misery out on me and my teeth. Will never go back

Submitted November 6, 2016