Ratings for Maureen K. Schmersal

great experience with Maureen. the reviews below are outrageous and insensitive.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I have been seeing Maureen for many years and have never had a bad experience. She's knowledgeable, friendly, open to conversations, etc. She takes the time with me that I need and I always feel comfortable. I'm surprised by the bad reviews I've read here!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Maureen Schmersal is absolutely horrible. Worst medical experience so far. Finding a new provider ASAP.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

One of the worst doctors I've ever seen. She was so insensitive to my anxiety/ PTSD around getting checked for my IUD pain. She ended up not even checking me to see if anything was wrong and said to get it taken out later if I wanted. I would never go see her again and I would tell anyone who asks about her that she is one of the worst doctors with no bedside manner or real concern for a patients possible condition. She said I was fine without even examining me!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Do not waste your time going to see her. I was early to the appointment and had to wait for over 40 minutes to see her with a bunch of disgusting pregnant women. I understand that women who choose to breed have crazy hormones & probably need extra time and attention for this but other patients deserve the courtesy of knowing when the doctors are running behind schedule 40 MINUTES!!! I went to see her with my partner for birth control. Most of the options for birth control can only be started during menses or right after. No one bothered to tell me this before scheduling the appointment. So basically, I wasted 2 hours from my workday (& my partner's time) to come in, pay money I can barely afford, for advice that is irrelevant (as I was in the middle of my cycle.) I would never want to go back here because of how inconsiderate and dishonest with patients everyone seems to be here. Very disappointing.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011