Ratings for Dr. Aaron Smith

I too am off on medical leave from work. Its been 7 weeks and my forms for bluecross have still not been filled out from him. It doesn't take much time to fill out a form and sign it. It's his practical nurse that does it, he just signs off on it. How is a person suppose to survive without an income? Not impressed with the rude receptionist at the clinic either.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2019

I waited at least 5 weeks for Last 3 appointments , 2 or 3 days before each appointment I received a call stating that he wouldn’t be in that day and had to wait an additional 5 weeks for new appointments. :(

flag | Submitted May 31, 2019

This man doesn't care about anyone. I was diagnosed with schizophrenia and unable to work and my life was in this man's hands. I have a chronic life long illness but because in his opinion I can work I have to survive on $100 month because I can't work. All it would've taken was a stroke of a pen now I'm going to be chronically poor and homeless because of this man's recklessness. He is also slowly killing my father with ptsd, brain cancer and diabetes by sedating him with benzodiazepines guy needs a rude awakening it will take a miracle for me not to put my hands thru this fools brain next time I see him at a grocery store

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

I have received the best professional care that I could ask for. Dr. Smith has been my Dr. for 10 years. He is always Kind, Courteous, and extremely Knowledgeable and has always taken time to answer my questions. I appreciate Dr. Smith's care and pray he never moves his practice elsewhere.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

I been waiting for months to see about my gallstones because I can't hardly function. Then, I been having chest attacks, that feel like a heart attack for 8+ months and he says there is nothing he can do... Hospital doctors ask for one test, he gives me a different one. :/

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Although he is a very busy dr ... There are the alternative of seeing his two excellent RPNs Rey and Karen who are also as caring, friendly and knowledgable as Dr Smith. He is very courteous, intelligent and down to earth. Just wish HE was not so busy... but he is only one man. If only all Drs could be like him! You can talk about more than ONE issue at an appt. His front line staff are the friendliest i have ever met... and you dont wait long if you have appt booked. If you are LATE however you do have to reschedule. Some of the other drs at this clinic are not so great and come from my old Dr Cranmers office. ...Who is one of the worst drs I have ever had in my life ( norfolk med centre) But I highly recommend Dr Smith and his RPNs. I will never leave this dr! and i am very glad a friend referred me and my family to him. I have no probs seeing the RPNs when needed. I so appreciate .. finally being treated as a human being and not just another patient file.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

He is a good doctor when you can get in to see him. You have to wait over a month for an appointment. He does not see you unless you have an appointment otherwise you are told to go to clinic or hospital. How do you know when you will need a doctor? He does not take phone calls to or return them. I find that not being able to access him for an emergency very frustrating.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

He recently treated my husband, on short notice got in. He was very caring and did a very good assessment. Checked on my husband after to see how he was coming along. Wonderful care!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

You take too much time off, its bad enough you have to wait a month or more to get in.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Excellent Dr. Very kind and knowledgeable. He is very fast to send referral to specialist. Love the staff and find them very helpful.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016