Ratings for Dr. Aaron Smith

I have received the best professional care that I could ask for. Dr. Smith has been my Dr. for 10 years. He is always Kind, Courteous, and extremely Knowledgeable and has always taken time to answer my questions. I appreciate Dr. Smith's care and pray he never moves his practice elsewhere.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

I been waiting for months to see about my gallstones because I can't hardly function. Then, I been having chest attacks, that feel like a heart attack for 8+ months and he says there is nothing he can do... Hospital doctors ask for one test, he gives me a different one. :/

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Although he is a very busy dr ... There are the alternative of seeing his two excellent RPNs Rey and Karen who are also as caring, friendly and knowledgable as Dr Smith. He is very courteous, intelligent and down to earth. Just wish HE was not so busy... but he is only one man. If only all Drs could be like him! You can talk about more than ONE issue at an appt. His front line staff are the friendliest i have ever met... and you dont wait long if you have appt booked. If you are LATE however you do have to reschedule. Some of the other drs at this clinic are not so great and come from my old Dr Cranmers office. ...Who is one of the worst drs I have ever had in my life ( norfolk med centre) But I highly recommend Dr Smith and his RPNs. I will never leave this dr! and i am very glad a friend referred me and my family to him. I have no probs seeing the RPNs when needed. I so appreciate .. finally being treated as a human being and not just another patient file.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

He is a good doctor when you can get in to see him. You have to wait over a month for an appointment. He does not see you unless you have an appointment otherwise you are told to go to clinic or hospital. How do you know when you will need a doctor? He does not take phone calls to or return them. I find that not being able to access him for an emergency very frustrating.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

He recently treated my husband, on short notice got in. He was very caring and did a very good assessment. Checked on my husband after to see how he was coming along. Wonderful care!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

You take too much time off, its bad enough you have to wait a month or more to get in.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Excellent Dr. Very kind and knowledgeable. He is very fast to send referral to specialist. Love the staff and find them very helpful.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Terrific Dr....easy to talk to...very comfortable to be around..has taken the best care of me!!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Dr.Smith is an amazing doctor. He has always treated me well and listened to my specific needs.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

RUDE,IGNORANT..... And yes you better know in advance whether your going to be sick or not. Ct scan done over 3 weeks ago and still haven't gotten in to see him yet although I can hardly walk and this been going on for 6 monthsand when I do walk it's with a great amount of pain.Pulling "my" files out of there quickly as I can.No Dr would be dealing with that.

Submitted July 23, 2015