Ratings for Dr. Lawrence J. Handler

Just had an appt. with Dr. Handler. Not only is he very knowledgeable and expert in his field, he is caring and compassionate. He cares about the whole person and about your wellness.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

This doctor is bad news. He is dishonest, uncaring, and a disgrace to the medical profession. Any good reviews he got were phoney.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr. Handler has been a wonderful Doc to me and to my entire family. My mother who has over a 40 year history with Ulcerative Colitis has been helped by Dr. Handler. He is kind, thorough, compassionate and calm even if the news that he has to deliver may not be the best for a patient. He is a doctor for the long haul and stays with patients to insure that they receive the best care.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Handler for 15+ years. Although he is an hour's drive from my home in RI I wouldn't see anyone else. He found and treated my colon cancer before it spread and I am very grateful! He is a true professional and always takes the time to answer any and all questions I may have. I never feel rushed-he is very thorough. He is a kind and considerate doctor and I would highly recommend him to family and friends. His staff has always been pleasant and courteous and I am always seen in a timely manner-he doesn't overbook patients like some other offices do. I will continue to be his patient until he retires-which I am hoping won't be for a long long time! 5 stars all the way!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr Handler was the first doctor to give me the correct diagnosis and get me on the right meds. I can't thank him enough! He changed my entire life, and my family is very grateful as well! I recommend him with my whole heart.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr. Handler has been absolutely fantastic caring for my father. He went above and beyond ensuring that my father had the best care, Dr Handler not only looked after my father but also ensured that he had the best possible care when he suffered a heart attack, much of this work being done after hous. Dr Handler is not only a skilled doctor but a very special person who truly cares about people.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

I have been seeing Doctor Handler for 20 years for colitis. He has been a life saver. He goes above and beyond. He has a great bedside manner. My illness has been stable for some time due to his outstanding care. He is the best GI doctor I know and I recommend him without reservation.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

He is a caring and attentive doctor, and is always there before the procedure to calm my nerves and after the procedure with timely results. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Best. Doctor. Ever. Hands down! One of the best in the area.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

DO NOT GO TO THIS MAN, I will not even call him a Dr. He is either a fraud or is an evil person who wants to hurt people. Time for you to leave Natick and the profession. Retire before you kill someone.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. Lawrence J. Handler's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1974)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal