Ratings for Dr. Andrew G. Berman

Very professional, carrying and thoughtful Everything I look for in a physician. He has taken care of me for over 5 years, all spot on.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Run to another doctor...terrible experience. Inaccurate diagnosis, poor people skills, no follow through...but lack of accountability was really the most distressing. Careless approach.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

Most concerned and informed MD I have ever been to. Took a detailed history, listened and solved my issue. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Careless, distracted, he was late , didn't know how to fix my sinus problem, waste of time and money, DO NOT USE THIS DR>

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

My visit was really uncomfortable and would never go back to that practice again. I don't understand the common 'codes' for insurance billing but my insurance had to pay a fat bill for my visit when Dr. Berman did literally nothing for me. He suggested me to take vitamin C and exercise when I had a severe infection. He did not follow up as promised and I ended up not even showing up for my per-schedulled follow up visit. Vitamin C is good for our body but it won't cure sickness. I ended up having a surgery after seeing two other ENT doctors. Above is my personal opinion. If you are thinking about visiting him, please do some homework and see what you will get yourself into. I didn't and I paid the price for it.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Had surgery for a deviated septum. Was told there was a ten percent chance the deviation would return within a year. One week post op, it returned. On my first post op office visit, he walked into the exam room, thumbed through my chart, and told me off-handedly that the biopsy he had taken was malignant, and that he was referring me to an oncologist. Stunned, I asked, "you took a biopsy?". He looked at the biopsy report in my chart and told me it was for another patient. Nice. On the plus side, his assistant was very pretty, and he sells his own skin care products.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

One of the worst, careless, selfish, cheap, doctors of all time. For your own health... AVOID THIS DOCTOR!.. I would rather suffer with pain then go to this careless, rude, ignorant doctor. Does not care about his patients, and can end up hurting you while he is in a hurry! AVOID HIM!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

He was sloppy during my procedure and created an even bigger problem. He would not accept any responsibility, said there was no problem, and rushed me out. I had to schedule an emergency appt with another dr to get treatment for the new wound.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009

This doctor is a total quack. He is more interested in protecting himself against lawsuits (I had to fill out extensive legal forms) than diagnosing patients correctly. He jumped to the conclusion that I needed to take Tums for my constant chocking problem. Tums??? Quack!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2008

This doctor is always in a rush, he doesnt have time to answer any of your questions. I feel as though he is rushing me or ignoring my questions. It is impossible to get a straight answer from him.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

Dr. Andrew G. Berman's Credentials

• Spanish

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1983)