Ratings for Dr. Kristian Goulet

Dr. Goulet is excellent if you can get past the staff to see him. Their system is flawed not allowing for easy access to Drs. They are shortchanging the community by not having walk in clinics because quite simply sickness is rarely scheduled and getting to see a physician requires an appointment at Active Care. I rate Dr Goulet 5 and if I could rate his staff and Active Care's system lower than one star, I would.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

So lucky to have Dr. Goulet as our son's pediatrician. He's the best doctor we've ever come across. You can tell 100% he loves what he does. My son loves him. So thorough.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

We so appreciate Dr. Goulet and everything he has done for our daughter. He is caring and attentive. He is extremely knowledgably, and very supportive. We are grateful to have him treating our daughter for her head and neck injuries. I have not had any issues with staff but we attend his practice off Bank St., not the office in Kanata.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Dr. Goulet is excellent... both my girls love him! Very knowledgeable and gentle with his patients. Some of the front staff can be rude, even laughing at a patients request.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Great with our kids. Makes them feel Very comfortable. Always on time!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr Goulet is an amazing doctor. You never feel rushed with him! My daughter absolutely loves him! Only negative thing i have to say about his practice would be the front desk, all the ladies there seem to hate their job and are not remotely friendly!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Dr. Goulet is an outstanding doctor. He is very knowledgeable and caring, my kids love him. He always comes in with a smile on his and takes a few minutes to ask the kids how they are doing. He is always so nice and has never made me feel like any of my questions are silly. He genuinely cares about his patients. The only down fall to his practice is the receptionists, they are extremely rude and unfriendly.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

My son was referred to Dr. Goulet for a head injury, and I was impressed by his knowledge and care he had with my son. He made some really great recommendations that I hadn't thought of, and seemed to really care. He took 45 min. on my son't initial assessment and covered every detail. I feel really lucky that his pediatrician recommended this wonderful specialist. I feel better and confident that my son is in his care.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

My daughter was recently referred to Dr Goulet to determine if she is having migraine headaches. From my first contact with his nurse Brenda by phone I was impressed. I was given a quick referral date, and when we met her and Dr Goulet we were given the utmost attention and didn't feel that we were rushed in anyway. We spent a good 45 minutes in consultation with him and he provided so much information. We feel very lucky to have him treat our daughter.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

For the first time in many years living in Canada, I've found a Pediatrician that besides super knowledgeable, he is truly passionate about what he does. Dr. Goulet takes such good care of my little one and I cannot say enough about how grateful I am for having the BEST pediatrician in town. It was not once that I had an emergency with my baby and Dr. Goulet ALWAYS checked my baby at the same day. Congratulation for Dr. Goulet, besides an excellent professional he is also an incredible human being.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013