Ratings for Dr. Kristian Goulet

I had Kristian a few years ago when I was suffering through frequent concussions. He was the most helpful doctor I saw (and I saw many) and was always very caring. You can tell he has a genuine concern for all of his patients and is very knowledgable. Outstanding doctor all around.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Excellent doctor, very knowledgeable!!! his assistant very respectful. Front desk extremely RUDE!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

A very caring approach using his knowledge and expertise, he helped my daughter through her fight with chronic pain

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Saw Dr Goulet for chronic head pain in my late teens. He helped much more than any other doctor, he knew more than any other doctor, and unlike the other doctors he actually helped me transition into the adult system. He was always punctual for appointments and his nurse was always the same but she was very kind. One of the finest doctors I have ever met.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Dr Goulet is outstanding! I would highly recommend him to anyone. He always takes his time, and explains things well. My children are very lucky to have him as a doctor!!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

One of the best doctors in ottawa, couldn't ask for someone better

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Great doctor! He is up to date with research and is wonderful with children. Our family is very lucky to have him. The reception area is rude.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr Goulet is a amazing man. My son was very complex wheb he was younger and Dr Goulet had no fear. Kept me calm and it was always high five mom your doing great.. Wouldnt change him for the world..

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr. Goulet is a fantastic doctor. He is very patient and knowledgeable and never rushes you through an appointment. However, the staff at the front desk can be challenging to deal with.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

He was a great doctor. I had a concussion and he knew exactly what to do and explained everything so that I could fully understand

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017