Ratings for Dr. Kristian Goulet

Great doctor! He is up to date with research and is wonderful with children. Our family is very lucky to have him. The reception area is rude.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr Goulet is a amazing man. My son was very complex wheb he was younger and Dr Goulet had no fear. Kept me calm and it was always high five mom your doing great.. Wouldnt change him for the world..

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr. Goulet is a fantastic doctor. He is very patient and knowledgeable and never rushes you through an appointment. However, the staff at the front desk can be challenging to deal with.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

He was a great doctor. I had a concussion and he knew exactly what to do and explained everything so that I could fully understand

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Great doctor! He knew everything needed to undergo treatment and procedures necessary to heal!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr Goulet is a great pediatrician. Both our kids love him. We trust him and he is always full of great advice. He truly cares for his patients and he is extremely likeable. We feel very fortunate to have him for our boys.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dr. Goulet is excellent if you can get past the staff to see him. Their system is flawed not allowing for easy access to Drs. They are shortchanging the community by not having walk in clinics because quite simply sickness is rarely scheduled and getting to see a physician requires an appointment at Active Care. I rate Dr Goulet 5 and if I could rate his staff and Active Care's system lower than one star, I would.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

So lucky to have Dr. Goulet as our son's pediatrician. He's the best doctor we've ever come across. You can tell 100% he loves what he does. My son loves him. So thorough.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

We so appreciate Dr. Goulet and everything he has done for our daughter. He is caring and attentive. He is extremely knowledgably, and very supportive. We are grateful to have him treating our daughter for her head and neck injuries. I have not had any issues with staff but we attend his practice off Bank St., not the office in Kanata.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Dr. Goulet is excellent... both my girls love him! Very knowledgeable and gentle with his patients. Some of the front staff can be rude, even laughing at a patients request.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015