Ratings for Dr. Kristian Goulet

He was a great doctor. I had a concussion and he knew exactly what to do and explained everything so that I could fully understand

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Great doctor! He knew everything needed to undergo treatment and procedures necessary to heal!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr Goulet is a great pediatrician. Both our kids love him. We trust him and he is always full of great advice. He truly cares for his patients and he is extremely likeable. We feel very fortunate to have him for our boys.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dr. Goulet is excellent if you can get past the staff to see him. Their system is flawed not allowing for easy access to Drs. They are shortchanging the community by not having walk in clinics because quite simply sickness is rarely scheduled and getting to see a physician requires an appointment at Active Care. I rate Dr Goulet 5 and if I could rate his staff and Active Care's system lower than one star, I would.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

So lucky to have Dr. Goulet as our son's pediatrician. He's the best doctor we've ever come across. You can tell 100% he loves what he does. My son loves him. So thorough.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

We so appreciate Dr. Goulet and everything he has done for our daughter. He is caring and attentive. He is extremely knowledgably, and very supportive. We are grateful to have him treating our daughter for her head and neck injuries. I have not had any issues with staff but we attend his practice off Bank St., not the office in Kanata.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Dr. Goulet is excellent... both my girls love him! Very knowledgeable and gentle with his patients. Some of the front staff can be rude, even laughing at a patients request.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Great with our kids. Makes them feel Very comfortable. Always on time!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr Goulet is an amazing doctor. You never feel rushed with him! My daughter absolutely loves him! Only negative thing i have to say about his practice would be the front desk, all the ladies there seem to hate their job and are not remotely friendly!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Dr. Goulet is an outstanding doctor. He is very knowledgeable and caring, my kids love him. He always comes in with a smile on his and takes a few minutes to ask the kids how they are doing. He is always so nice and has never made me feel like any of my questions are silly. He genuinely cares about his patients. The only down fall to his practice is the receptionists, they are extremely rude and unfriendly.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014