Ratings for Dr. Kurt Tsuyuki

He did my cataract on right eye Feb. 2. 2012 , and destroy the eye, so I cannot see.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Yes, this doctor is good at what he does. However, his staff is HORRIBLE, and that is me being nice. If I could rate them lower than 1 would. They are rude, inconsiderate and just plain unprofessional. As others have mentioned there are more qualifies doctors out there, please go to them. This doctors office doesn't care if they lose patients, please don't give them your business.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Wait times are unacceptable. Staff needs to learn how to make appointments considering patients time. Expect to spend 1-3 hours to see the doctor who is good but not worth wasting your time over. I deceived to make the switch after i waited 3 hours to see the doctor for 15 mins. There are better and more professional doctors out there. Over all feels more like going to a walk in clinic than a specialist office.. avoid at all costs unless you have nothing better in your life to do

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

I will be looking for another Dr as many reviews have stated the wait time on scheduled appointments are ridiculous. If the Dr doesn't care how terrible his staff is and unacceptable wait times

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

He is very good...however is staff are terrible! Twice I arrived only to find out he was not there and no one phoned me to advise. Both times they were very rude....looking for new doctor.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Dr Tsuyuki is a fabulous eye specialist. However...his wait times are unacceptable, I have purposely booked the first appointment of the day and he was still 45 minutes late-no regard for patients time. Office staff are deplorable, extremely rude. Ran out of drops for glaucoma and was unable to reach by phone so I dropped in to get another prescription - I was told to make an appointment...which was 6 months away! Trying to reach them by phone is a nightmare! Recording comes in stating they do not open until 9am...I am calling at 10:15....and this is after numerous tries as their lines are constantly busy.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Dr Tsuyuki did my cataract surgery 2 years ago. i no longer need to wear glasses

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

The doctor is good but the staff are horrendous. Rude on the phone and won't reschedule appointment is dr even working these days?!?!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Dr. Tsuyki himself is a very knowlegable and helpful doctor. We have no issues with him. However his staff is a completely different story. They are rude, unhelpful and downright a nightmare to deal with. The wait times at this doctors office can range from one hour to three hours, with complete disregard of the patients time. My husband gets frequent bouts of iritis which at times can be very painful to deal with. Hes been told to come in right away when it flares up. He has had to at times sit there in pain for 3 hours, which is compleltely unacceptable.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr Tsuyuki is amazing. At the age of 31, I had to have cataract surgery on both my eyes, 6 months apart. Having a severe phobia of eye injuries etc, I was extremely nervous to have the surgeries. Dr Tsuyuki picked up on my fear and very compassionately assured me that it would go smoothly. During the surgery (which was my nightmare come true) he remained incredibly calm and gentle and reassured me throughout the entire process, even asking a nurse to hold my hand during the surgery. His level of care is excellent, and I would recommend him to anyone. A very kind soul. The waiting times for any appointment at his office are horrendous, though. Expect to wait 1 to 1.5 hours before getting in.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016