Ratings for Dr. Eldon Shaffer

He was on time, and friendly but didn't help me at all with any issues I had. I asked to do other tests and he stated they weren't necessary. Not impressed.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr Shaffer is a kind, thoughtful, caring individual. Very professional, yet makes you feel very comfortable. I would certainly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

Very friendly, kind, soft spoken, gentle man. He genuinely cares that his patients be given the best treatment. He is thorough in his explanations of procedures. I feel lucky to have him looking after me.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

He is a good specialist.He feels his patient to be comfortable prior to the procedure by answering all my questions. All his staff/assistant are nice and polite. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

I found Dr. Schaffer to be kind, attentive, funny and really good listener. Even though he is very busy Specialist, he listened and also explained the treatment plan in detail. I also found his staff to be very friendly and warm as they went out of their way to ensure that I had all the required information for my procedures. I also found that he is also national gastroenterology award winner. (I have added the link to the page)

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Best,took the time to ask questions about related concerns. I think he enjoys his work.Really cares, nice and gentle man also a great nurse. Knows his work.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

Dr. Shaffer is a fantastic doctor. He has been working with me for 2 years now. I am very priviledged to have him as my doctor. He is very thorough; kind; and gentle. He is always on time with appointments and never rushes me. He takes the necessary time to be sure I understand the sitution or plan. My family physician also speaks very highly of the work he has done with me situation. Thanks Dr. Shaffer.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

I walked into this appointment after waiting almost 18 months and then he was late by half an hour. When he came in he did not say anything but hello, weighed me and then proceded to berate me about my weight using the words morbidly obese which when you see me would be hard to understand as I wear a size 12 clothing. He would not listen to why I had come to see him and what it was I needed help with. He was horribly rude and harsh.The man has NO patient care skills. It was such a horrible experience that I refused to go back and then ended up having to wait another 18 months to see another doctor.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011