Ratings for Dr. Mervat Wasef

Had an appt booked for 12:30, I get there and everyone is on lunch from 12-1. How was I booked for a 12:30 appt? I explained by issue with my baby, which I was told I should have told her sooner, she referred me to a Pediatrition. No help, no information on what’s going on with my baby or any suggestions for a interim relief/treatment. If she’s not going to see or treat young babies, why accept as a patient?

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

This doctor is very rude and has no companion. She is not suitable to work with people, special sick people. Do not do to see her.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2018

Worst doctor I have ever seen. Horrible bedside manner. She makes comments about things that are totally illrelevant to the reason you showed up for and acts like you are a total inconvenience to her. She rolls her eyes, scoffs and downright makes you feel awful. I saw her twice and I never went back. Do not even give her a chance. She clearly has no passion about her job or else she’s been in it too long and doesn’t care about people’s feelings.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

One of the staff member was very rude but i think she does not work there anymore. Dr. Wasef is a nice lady and that is it. You feel that her knowledge is mainly based on googling and youtube videos.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Not accommodating for long term prescriptions (ensuring you come back every 2 months for some easy cash for her). Actually rolled her eyes at my claim that I was having specific reoccurring pain, would not add B12, CBC, or enzymes to my ferritin draw despite having history of B12 deficiency and symptoms. She is always on time because she does not spend any time or care on patients. AVOID at all costs.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

I have been with Dr. Wasef for around 5 years now and I cannot believe I haven’t tried to find another family doctor sooner. The clinic in which she is a part of is extremely unorganized and whenever you try to call the office you usually can’t get through and when you do the receptionists are rude and usually hang up on you.Dr. Wasef also doesn’t give long term prescription refills which makes you have to go in every other month to get a refill which is completely unnecessary and time consuming. She has terrible bedside manner and has dismissed any concernes that I had. I made the mistake of bringing my newborn child there to see her until I found a pediatrician and she had the audacity to accuse me of dropping my child on his head. I really think something should be done in regards to her dismissive and accusing nature and if you have the choice to see Dr. Wasef I HIGHLY advise against it. You’re better off going anywhere else.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Dr. Wasef is respectful, kind and genuine professional, She takes time, with her patients and is very pleasant. Always on time. She is the best. :) :)

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Every time I have gone in to see Dr Wasef about an illness or irregularity in my body, she told me it wasn't her area of expertise. She is extremely disrespectful and condescending. I really disliked how she would make me come in every month to get my birth control prescription; and got upset at me and argued when I asked her to give me refills as my schedule does not allow for monthly doctors visits when I am otherwise well. Worst doctor I have ever seen, can't believe all the positive reviews i see

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I can't say enough about Dr. Wasef, she is caring compassionate and always has a warm smile. Stern when she has to be. Usually when she knows I have not followed her orders. Thanks for the great care. Dr. Wasef.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

There is a pattern with Dr. Mervat Wasef, if you are an African American ( Black) you will be treated very rudely, impatient and in a condescending manner . This has been my expirience and that of many others.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017