You may also like

Ratings for Dr. W. Andrew Cies

I had two procedures done, first was cataract surgery which went fine with no after effects except hundreds of drops. The second was cosmetic, shortening the upper lid muscle to help with lid drooping and other procedures hard to describe. I do not recommend this procedure with this doctor as he probably does not perform many and is not really qualified. My left eyelid is not the same as the right and my lower outer lids are pointing downward instead of where they were before. My eyes look really wierd now and I would need to find another doctor for correction. I would not return to this doctor again.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Cies for years, even though I live nearly 20 miles away, because I trust him and am highly pleased with his method of operation and obvious expertise. His staff is also top-of-the-line and I've never had a problem with scheduling or insurance. He is a winner!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Spent a great amount of with me during my visit. His staff is always very polite and happy to see their patients. Will be back!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

Health insurance messed up the payment to the office. I have been a patient for over 10 years. Instead of allowing me the time to correct the issue with the health insurance, the office sent me to collections. I was shocked.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

I had a growth and discoloration right in my lower eye lash area which my doctors felt needed to be removed but neither my ophthalmologist (and Lasik surgeon) nor my dermatologist wanted to risk removing it themselves because of the location. The dermatologist referred me to Dr. Cies saying he had removed something for her personally. Dr. Cies gave me reasonable options at a reasonable (even for Newport Beach) price estimate – plus his staff even went the extra mile to try and use another lab which would give me a discount for the lab work. End result was beautiful with as little stress as was humanly possible. Will return to him without hesitation in the future.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Very curt, impatient and not someone I would ever go to again. His support staff is wonderful. I think it is time for him to retire.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2009

Dr. W. Andrew Cies's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)

Updates

• Website has been updated from "http://www.cieseyes.com" to "http://www.cieseyes.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "92657" to "92660". Address has been updated from "None" to "400 Newport Center Drive". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19496402023".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I had two procedures done, first was cataract surgery which went fine with no after effects except hundreds of drops. The second was cosmetic, shortening the u..."

February 5, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Cies for years, even though I live nearly 20 miles away, because I trust him and am highly pleased with his method of operation and obvio..."

October 21, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3373655'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 6, 2014