Ratings for Dr. Maurice St-Pierre

Clinique 2.0, non., mais clinique de médecine générale, certainement que oui.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

I just got into an argument with Dr. St Pierre. This man is rude, leaves office door open, he ate l infront of me and was always challenging me. I'm suppose to see him soon to get my result back. I can't wait to get back at the clinic to show him all these pleasant reviews.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

My experience with this do tor was not far different for the most patients, he yelled to my kid asking him not to touch his desk because he was afraid I guess to get contagious of a cold!!! This men needs to retired!!! Needs to leave the opportunity to somebody else younger and more practical, I DON`T KNOW WITH HIS AGE HE IS STILL THERE, he can not even write well!!!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Worst Dr in the world. He needs to retire, that office is right next door to my house and I'm stuck driving 30 min away just to avoid him, please replace your Dr Gallerie Lachine!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Ça fait plusieurs années que docteur St-Pierre est mon médecin de famille et les commentaires que je lis ici me surprennent un peu. Peut-être qu'il est juste en train de devenir ce qu'on en dit! En ce qui me concerne, il a pris le temps de comprendre ma situation et m'a aidé dans toute la mesure de ce qu'il pouvait faire. Un gros merci à docteur St-Pierre.

Submitted June 10, 2014

Consults every patient door wide open. I spent the whole day listening to every patient he consulted with because the waiting room is less than 5 meters away. When my turn came, I asked to shut the door closed, which he refused. I had to insist, he finally partially closed the door for 30 seconds, which did nothing for my privacy

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

I agree more than 100% with the previous comments...It's exactly how I feel and what I wanted to say.....My husband already was thinking of leaving him as a family doctor and yesterday he confirmed that this is what I will be doing. Very very rude, no confidentiality, everybody can listen to your problems because he leaves the door open. You can not talk, yells at you when you try to express yourself...I think a doctor should listen and not cut you off everytime you open your mouth saying to shut up that he is the doctor and knows what he's doing. I'm thinking of making a complain to the doctor's association or whatever , because it's not the first time he acts like that and he's doing this with everyone...I think it's time for him to retire !!!!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

Unfortunately I'm in a waiting room with 9 other of his patients. We are collectively writing this report. 1st- The secretaries often forget to cancel on you when he needs to reschedule, so you show up , take the day off of work or kids and NO DOCTOR. 2nd- when you have an appointment you usually still have to wait an extra 4-5 hours ( example, we all showed up between 8-10 am, it's 5 pm. 3rd he is 73 years old and he falls asleep quite often while talking to you. 4th- He is a little too old school, where he doesn't want to try newer medicine. 5th- he is rude and actually threw a paper clip at me.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Extremely rude and unpleasant doctor. First time in my life a doctor has yelled at me because I wasn't breathing right when he was checking my chest. That was the reason I was there as I tried to explain to him. He seemed totally disinterested and was not listening to me as I explained my symptoms, medicines I was on etc..In the end he misdiagnosed me, and gave me the wrong medications as he kept insisting I just had bronchitis. Went to see another doctor at another clinic 2 weeks later as my symptoms got worse. She sent me right away for chest x-rays and it turned out I had pneumonia, by this time I needed hospitalization ( 3 weeks at the Chest Institute). Avoid this quack at ALL costs!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013