Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Nicholson

She is wonderful. Diagnosed me right away with PCOS after years of struggling with it. I had seen many Drs prior to her who could not diagnose my condition. She takes her time to make sure you are looked after. Sad to see her leave the practice.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Seemed fine at first, but refused to acknowledge the fact I was still having severe vaginal pain 1 year after a partial hysterectomy to remove a very large fibroid and part of my uterus. I thought she would know what was causing it since she's an OBGYN but claimed she had no idea what it could possibly be, refused to investigate and got angry when I asked for a second opinion from another OB. This is NOT what you expect from someone who is supposed to know about women's reproductive health. After repeated visits to my local ER, one doctor took the time to give me a physical vaginal exam and evaluate my symptoms...seems my fibroids are back and causing the misery. How can someone call themselves an OBGYN and not know this!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Jennifer Nicholson is very friendly, professional and tells it like it is. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone seeking a Gynecologist.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Dr Nicholson is the best gynecologist I have seen. She takes your concerns seriously and listens very well.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr Nicholson impressed me the first time I seen her and she continues to impress me. She really listens and is genuinely concerned with your well being ..

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Jennifer rocks! She is absolutely awesome. Her bedside manners are an A+.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Dr. Nicklson is excellent! Very knowledgeable, caring, professional and very thorough. If you live on the South Shore she is an excellent choice.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Dr.Jennifer Nicholson was very knowledgeable in making sure what was going on with me was accurate. She had sent me for tests and ultrasound. Appointments were made in a timely fashion and when the results came back she made sure to book me in ASAP to discuss them with me. She is very personable and speaks to you so you can understand what's going on. NONE of this MEDICAL GARGIAN :)

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Assures and re-assures until you understand. Is kind friendly and doesn't make you feel like she's trying to get you back out the door. Listens to concerns and symptoms and responds with professionalism and knowledge. Makes you feel as though this isn't just a job to her but that she actually has a passion for her work and the dedication and knowledge to be a great doctor. In today's health care system (or 'un-system') she is a rare gem. Most doctor's act as if they don't care about you or your problem, write you up a pill and slam the door behind you, Dr. Nicholson is the opposite of this. Thank you for being one of very few doctor's left who are worth going to.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Dr. Nicholson is new to this practise and one of the most thorough, knowledgeable and compassionate MDs I have encountered in a long time. She spent a long time sorting out history and symptoms and was very willing to communicate her findings in a sensitive and intelligent manner so that I fully understood everything she did and was about to do in terms of diagnostic procedure and referral. Her manner is professional, patient and gentle - all questions were treated with respect and straight up answers.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011