Ratings for Dr. Steven Schneiderman

Do NOT choose Dr. Schneiderman. Not only did I have extremely unpleasant experiences with him and his staff while in Brick Hospital but he also deleted my unsatisfactory google review. Schneiderman vindictively canceled my test because I chose another GI over him. He knew that I needed for the next day the he knew I needed to determine if surgery was necessary or not. He tried to bully me while I was sick to continue with his practice. This man is all about his over inflated ego, not about patient care.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Dr. Schneiderman is a very nice man but the office is completely dysfunctional. After 3 weeks of trying to simply refill a prescription I finally gave up and called another office. The final straw was being told they would give me some pills to hold me over but when I called to say I was coming over (at lunch as I told them I would), I was told I needed to come at some other time when the woman I spoke to was available. They don't follow through on calls and the office wait times are consistently 1-2 hours. I also had an endoscopy last year under Schneiderman because I was complaining of pain at the base of my esophagus. When I woke up and asked him if he saw anything unusual, he had no recollection of our conversation or as to why I was having the procedure done.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr. Steven Schneiderman's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1988)

Workers Comp