Ratings for Dr. Edmund P. Lawrence

Rude, treated my grandfather and father in law. Worst bedside manner of a doctor ever. Showed up 12 hours after my grandfather was admitted to hospita after a fall. He was on blood thinner. Guess he didn't think it was important to take him off after hitting his head so he had a stroke. Dr. Pronounced him brain dead after a 2 minute check and "kindly" said he would be dead in 24 hours. When he didn't die quickly enough for hospital bed space he talked my grandmother into talking him off life support (2 days later). Another two days later my so-called brain dead grandfather opened his eyes, spoke a couple words to my grandmother and passed away. I would never, ever, recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

*WOW* This Doc. Lawrence first of all makes you wait 2hr. to see him. Than he comes in the room with old shoes on dirty paints on. And what I think was a white dress shirt but do to how old it was it was gray with a blood stain on it. He is so rude and just a nasty man. Don't waste your time going to see this so called Doc. he is just not worth it.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Dr. Lawrence indeed does not possess the best bedside manner for a surgeon. However, I was suffering excrutiating back pain and had been for over several years. This surgeon relieved my pain, and I have NEVER had any issues with my back ever again. His knowledge and expertise were thorough, his skills were profound, and I couldn't care less about his bedside manner. He cured me. That is all I care about. Excellent neurosurgeon.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

I think he is an EXCELLENT doctor.I also trhink he is VERY VERY crude.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2012

I think he is a excellent doctor.I also think his bedside manner is very poor.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2011

Dr. Edmund P. Lawrence's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)