Ratings for Dr. Takashi Oglesbee

I ALMOST DIED IN HIS PRESENCE. DR. TAKIA OGLESBY did an epidural & then left me immediately. A nurse, held my face down on top of the arm of a leather pillow & I couldn't breathe. This was followed by me HAVING A STROKE on the black stretcher.....I lost my sight & hearing for a few minutes & lost my ability to speak for over 2 hours. All I could say was AH ! AH! AH!......4 nurses stood 5 feet in front of me & DID NOTHING !!!.....THEY just looked at me as though I was an ANIMAL IN A CAGE. They KEPT TALKING AMONG THEMSELVES, JOKING & LAUGHING......I PRAYED SILENTLY, AS I WAS DESPERATELY TRYING TO COMMUNICATE WITH THEM, they still did NOTHING !!!!...WITH MY VERBAL BEING ONLY AAH'S, WOULDN'T YOU THINK THAT THEY WOULD HAVE CALLED A DOCTOR TO HELP? OF COURSE NOT !, This would have been too much trouble to help save a life......MY PRAYERS ARE WHAT PULLED ME THOUGH THIS HORRIFYING ORDEA...... They changed my medical records. More than 16 pages, in sequential order are missing & I can't do nothing about it......Have written many letters though., TO MANY ORGANIZATIONS, HIPPA, INSURANCE CO., MEDICARE, TRICARE & MANY OTHER ORGANIZATIONS THAT I FOUND ON LINE..... Today, I'm still having problems with my hearing as I continue to have ear aches.....My eyes also, as periodically I go blind for a minute or so while I'm working at my computer or read a book......A SPECIALIST, CONFIRMED MY STROKE, EVEN THOUGH I'M DOING BETTER THAN MOST PEOPLE, MY PRAYERS PULLED ME THOUGH.....I think THAT AT NEXUS/ NORTH COLUMBUS SURGICAL CENTER, DO MEDICAL EXPERIMENTS ON PEOPLE & THEY RECORD IT ON VIDEO........WHY DO I BELIEVE THIS, I DON'T KNOW....AFTER ALL THERE ARE MANY SURVELANCE CAMERAS EVERYWHERE, I'M SURE THAT I'M ON TAPE. When I visited Dr. Oglesby for my last appointment, HE KEPT LOOKING AT HIS FEET & SAID LITTLE OF NOTHING........MAIBY HE WAS LOOKING AT ANOTHER ANATOMY PART, I DON'T KNOW, BUT HE NEVER LIFTED HIS HEAD TO LOOK INTO MY FACE......STAFF IS HORRIBLE !! MY FIRST VISIT THERE I WAITED 6 HOURS, & NEEDED TO GO TO THE BATHROOM & WAS REFUSED......Note that this was my FIRST VISIT, THEREFORE I DIDN'T HAVE ANY DRUGS IN MY SYSTEM.....I ALSO HEARD ONE OF THEIR EMPLOYEES YELLING AT ONE OF THE PATIENTS, THEY WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF AN ARGUMENT & I ALMOST WALKED OUT.... "I should have !!!"...While asking about my missing pages of my medical records, I received a call from their MANAGING STAFF......I WAS INVITED TO SEE THEM IN THEIR BASEMENT......Why would I go & visit them in their basement, are they out of their minds !??..........I'm HOPING THAT WHO EVER HAS A PROBLEM WRITES TO THE MEDICAL BOARD. THERE ARE MANY OTHER AGENCIES TO WRITE TO & FOUND OVER 30 ON LINE....CALL YOUR CONGRESSMAN, CALL EVERYONE YOU CAN & WRITE YOUR LETTERS...YOU WILL BE SAVING A LIFE........ONE LETTER CAN GO A LONG WAY, YOU DON'T HAVE TO WRITE MANY, THE SAME ONE WILL DO.....NOW, DO YOU THINK THAT I'M RECOMMENDING NEXUS/NORTH COLUMBUS SURGICAL CENTER? NOT A CHANCE !!!!.. I Rate Dr. Takia Oglesby & his staff an AFFIRMATIVE BELOWZERO.... He's insensitive, doesn't care about his patients......HE HAS A LICENSE TO KILL & HURT HIS PATIENTS, & IS GETTING AWAY WITH IT......I KNOW THAT THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE OUT THERE WITH SIMILAR CONCERNS ABOUT THIS PERSON..... MY ADVICE, I BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF PRAYERS, THIS IS WHAT PULLED ME THOUGH. DON'T BE SILENT BECAUSE SILENCE WILL GET YOU NO WHERE.....I DID MY RESEARCH & I'M COVERED. IF HE READS THIS, HE MAY KNOW WHO I AM, I'M SURE HE DOES, BECAUSE I SENT HIM A COPY OF MY EXPERIENCE AS IF HE DIDN'T KNOW.....(HE KNEW IT ALL & SO DID ALL OF THEIR STAFF...... HIS IS A BEAUTIFUL MIND GONE WRONG, BECAUSE OF GREED... BEFORE YOU HAVE ANY SURGERIES, TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR & MAKE SURE THAT HE'S NOT ON STAFF PUTTING YOU TO SLEEP...CHECK HIS RATINGS & BE CAREFUL ON ANY OF HIS MEDICAL PROCEDURES THAT HE GIVES ........SAVE YOURSELF FROM A SELFISH, GREEDY DOCTOR THAT ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS MONEY..... GOD BLESS YOU, & BE CAREFUL, GOD DOES LOVE YOU......HE LOVED ME & SAVED ME......I'M NO LONGER CONSIDERED IN THE BEST OF HEALTH BUT I'M ALIVE & DEALING WITH MY NEWLY ESTABLISHED PROBLEMS.....

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I myself am not a pat. Of theres but i have been with my mom and yes they are very rude . They also just stop seeing my mom on the account of a unknown caller calling in on her so if you need your meds be very careful they dont care if u live or die.. they will cut you off without anything

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

The staff is rude. They put people on hold so that they can finish personal converations. The nurses have been known to publicly yell at patients. There is always, at least, an hour wait to get into your scheduled appointment. On average we see our Dr. for 10min tops during appointments. He is always in a rush, and doesn't like to answer questions. It took him 5 months to actually believe me when I said my medications weren't working. I Recently had a trial spinal stimulator put in. The trial is suppose to last a week. You are suppose to have a mid-week check up, and call the clinic if there are any issues with the stimulator. He scheduled my stimulator to be put in on a friday. The trial lasted 3 days (through the weekend). If something had gone wrong there would have been no way for me to contact my Dr., because he scheduled me on a weekend. I don't recommend Dr. Olgelsbee -or- Nexus Pain center to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011