Ratings for Dr. Vino Khanna

Wonderful Office and very informative. Would recommend for any child.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

We had our son in for consult for several cavities and a crown that would require general anesthesia due to the length of the procedure and his anxiety. They were amazing with our son and us. Very professional and they are very good at what they do; paediatric dentistry. Once the procedure was under way they realized that there were less cavities than they anticipated from the x-rays and did less work than was planned. He was very consrervitive in his approach and only did work that was absolutely necessary. The anestheisologist was amazing and very competent, as was the RN working with him. We could not be happier with full experience.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Amazing experience for my kids over the years! I have been bringing my two children to Dr. Khanna at Milton Pediatric Dentistry for that last 5 years and work at a different family dental office as a hygienist that has been referring to MPD as well and cannot say enough great things about both doctors. They are knowledgeable, kind and patient. They truly are the gold standard as far as I’m concerned. They take the time to go over findings thoroughly, particularly on x-rays. I strongly disagree with someone’s earlier post about cavities that were diagnosed on x-rays that their family dentist says are not there. This is a strong accusation of two extremely honest individuals. I have seen nothing but the best at this office with my patients and my own children. I have over 15 years experience in the dental field and have seen many cavities missed by family dentists in children because it is trickier to diagnose cavities on primary teeth because the enamel is a lot thinner. Both doctors at this office actually practice so conservatively. Over the years they have caught small cavities that they have pointed out to my children that didn’t end up needing treatment because they taught my kids how to “reverse” them with proper home care. They deliberate a lot on when treatment really needs to be done and show you what they see on xrays and discuss options. I have seen dozens of patients extremely happy with the care they have received at this office and personally with my own children I have seen them learn so much about oral healthcare over the years. Both doctors are great people and amazing dentists. I recommend them to all my friends with children!!!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

DR. Vino is a such a great children's dentist. He has a love for children and you can see that upon meeting with him. He is personable and easy to talk to.His staff is very friendly and helpful. My son unfortunately had a lot of cavities. Dr. Vino explained how many he had; for the first time ever I had someone talk with me about how these cavities probably got there. I was giving him fruit before bed. Yes a healthy snack but also has a lot of natural sugars in it. It was nice just to speak about his whole health.. diet etc.. and learn what habits may be helpful to change for the teeth. My estimate to fix the teeth was high; I explained my struggles financially and they helped me through it. I am so glad I have found this office for my children.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

My son went to see both dentists in this office, and they were friendly and kind. He was not scared. However on the second visit we had to get xrays which "showed" that he had a cavity on his back tooth. They wanted to schedule an appointment to fix it but the schedules were too busy so it would be a 7 month wait! That is right a 7 month wait. However we got to schedule a cleaning for 6 months. That should have been my fist clue. Then they quoted my insurance for two times to do this procedure with putting him out and both back teeth. Which would not be covered as they cannot do that procedure twice. Messed up my insurance. Second clue. So then we decided to take him to our own dentist as he seems find with going and was now 6. The dentist checked the original xrays we got from the above dentist and saw NO CAVITIES. Then did his own as his cost, as it would not be covered as we just did it and again NO CAVITIES. I am feeling like we had been scammed because we are vunerable having a small child. WRONG WRONG WRONG. Would recommend you do your due diligence and find a different dentist perhaps in a different town. I find there are too many in Milton and the are all out to scam you into thinking you need something done because they need the money. Good luck.

Submitted June 3, 2016

Great children's dentist. He has a wonderful way with the kids. Very personable. He also has a wealth of knowledge.. I really enjoyed my children's dentist appointment.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr Vino Khanna is a fantastic children's dentist. The office is very kids friendly. The staff is very well trained to work with children. I have two children, one with special needs and one who is healthy. I was amazed at how well they treated my child with special needs and how much he knew of my childs condition and how comfortable they made him feel. On the same day they also saw my other child and treated him just as well. I cant say enough things about how good my experience was with Dr. Vino; This office is the best place to bring children.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I brought my daughter there; she needed a lot of dental work. The estimate was over $4000. I went to the office and told them i couldn't afford it. They were able to work with me and provided excellent care for her.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Excellent Office for children; well knowledge and full of the current information available.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

I saw him for my 6yr old, first we had to wait for 1.5 hour with appointment then he said 3 extractions were needed (milk teeth) and gave me a quote for $ 2000. I wasn't satisfied so I went to another dentist for second opinion from another dentist on commercial Street, she said no extraction was needed, and she was so right, my son's milk teeth fell in a week. She did the needed procedure for half the cost, put the sealant on. I would not recommend this doc. Sorry bad experience.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015