Ratings for Dr. Paul Henry Grant

Dr.Grant is the BEST I've seen he cares he is helpful and he always put his patients first there will NEVER be another like him EVER. To the person who said he hurried u out of the office....what did u do that u weren't suppose to. Not once has he been rude to me nor have i seen him like that to anyone unless they were rude to him or tried lieing to him...i would recommend Dr.Grant to everyone cuz he is the BEST and cares he was the only doctor who took the time to find out what was wrong with me and bringing in poor health for 10 years...thank you Dr.Grant thank you for caring and taking the time with me to find out my health problems id still be suffering if it wasn't for you..thank you and god bless you.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2012

Dr. Grant has helped me tremendously over the last few years. He is an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

very rude and seemed to get me out of the office very fast

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Dr. Grant has always shown to be a compassionate and helpful doctor. He has helped both my mom and mother-in-law with their pain due to arthritis. Listening to other patients and how they feel about him, is a testament to the type of doctor he is.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Treats his patients with dignity. He cares what happends to his patients. He helped me solve my problem and get off my medication as soon as I possibly could.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012