Ratings for Dr. Joseph Keel

When my son was just under 3 months old he had a temp of 103 so i brought him to Dr. Keel. He was so helpful and kind and caring. Even gave me a cell number to call if his temp went higher than it currently was. He even offerred to see us that weekend. Then while i was pregnant he treated me for high blood pressure and worked with my obgyn in Bozeman so i wouldnt have to travel the 1.5 hrs so often. My family absolutely loves Dr. Keel and we recommend him to anyone! We do live in a high toiurist area so sometimes its better to have a local give you the scoop on things like this.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

I feel he was more interested in other issues other what I was there for. He didn't even listen to my chest or look in my ears or nose or throat. I don't feel he was kind or interested in me.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2012

This doctor did not even look at the information I gave the nurse. He also told me that family history is not a risk factor for hypothyroidism. I have found 12 resources that state otherwise, including the opinions of 2 other doctors.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Dr. Joseph Keel's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)