Ratings for Dr. Kelly Misener

I was living with a lot of pain. Sciatica was part of it. Other running related stresses. I am amazed how successful treatment has been. Thanks Kelly

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Once again my issues where solved. Thanks for you continued support!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr Kelly is always ready to tackle whatever problem I am having. After years of suffering with my sciatica she has been the only one to take the time and find a solution that worked for me. Thank You Dr Kelly!!!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Dr. Kelly has helped me in so many ways. I can always rely on her to get to the root of the problem and help me in all aspects of my health. So grateful for her!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Professional, knowledgeable and caring doctor. I look forward to every treatment.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

A born healer, the best and most caring Dr I have seen. Always concerned, skilled and attentive. Has helped me through many painful episodes and made me feel great naturally!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Kelly runs her office in a professional and friendly manner. She has excellent assessment skills and has helped me greatly with my back problems. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Kelly has helped me tremendously. My pain has been relieved and I can enjoy life again. I would highly recommend seeing Dr. Kelly.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Brantford DOCS has saved my life! I've been to many clincs with no success. Thanks for the professional treatment!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I would highly recommend this clinc. No one else could help until I came here. THANKS

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011