Ratings for Dr. Henry H. Naddaf

This doctor does the bare minimum for his patients and i have seen him be very disrespectful and plain out mean to people in his office. Also, he should be an example and lose some weight

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr. Henry Naddaf is by far the best physician I and my entire family have ever had! He does have a long wait at times, but very quickly makes you forget the wait when you see him. Take a book or something to occupy your time and you will be happy to wait for this wonderful doctor. He is very attentive and pleasant. In the past I was a registered medical assistant for several doctors...NEVER have I worked with nor saw the unique and kindness I saw in Dr. Naddaf. He is very personable and does smile and joke (and should because he's genuine). He is sensitive when tough times come your way. He also, really remembers you as a person and patient. He isn't the type to just know you by your chart. My husband, 2 adult daughters, cousins and friends see him and all of us ABSOLUTELY LOVE HIM! I'm sad to move down south...I wish he would follow us! We had him for several years and he will be greatly missed. I know I will never find another like him.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Dr. Naddaf is a wonderful and physician and person. His staff is less desirable, but then they are hired by the Clinic and not Dr. Naddaf. Punctuality is a problem, but be rest assured that you will get the same attention received by those before you. Physicians like Dr. Naddaf come along once in a lifetime.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

BEST DOCTOR EVER!!! Very down to earth & excellent bedside manner & very knowledgeable!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

I really like Dr Naddaf's bedside manner. He takes as much time as you need at each appointment. He makes sure all your questions are answered. He has answered my calls on weekends and called in prescriptions for me. You do have to wait to see him, so schedule your appointment when you have time. He runs late because he actually cares about you and wants to make sure you have asked any questions you might have and he has answered them. He also helps you get in to see specialists in a timely manner instead of waiting forever. I have recommended him to several family members and they are all pleased. I will stay with him indefinitely.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

Dr. Naddaf's greatest characteristic is that early on, before it was so common, he encouraged me to investigate my condition online and to become my own expert. I hate it when doctors believe that they are God and don't trust the patient to be smart enough to figure out their own situation. He is the polar opposite of this. He trusted me to figure stuff out for myself and become a major player in my own care.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

The staff is very rude. Expect to be waiting after your appointment time at least a hour or more. Everytime I make a appointment for my son they say I owe a co-pay and they cant make the appointment until it is payed (even though I have all my reciepts for my co-pays and I pay them every time we come in the office) so hopefully your child doesn't have a urgent matter that needs attention from his physician. It took over 2 years for the doctor to send my husband to a specialtist who figured out why he was so ill. Dr Naddaf never did a thorough head to toe assessment on my husband and talked over him and rushed him at every appoinment. My husband has lost all faith in doctors because of Naddaf and its very sad! I hope that if Dr Naddaf every gets sick, he doesn't get the type of Dr we had in him. I feel like Dr naddaf is just going through the motions to get through his day as quick as possible and make his money. needless to say we are looking for a new Dr.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

Great staff, Awesome doctor! My kids like him. He explains everything. Polite, professional, and sweet. Only downfall is sometimes he gets behind.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2012

Dr. Naddaf is amazing. Every time I go in, he does an extensive exam and explains what he is doing & why. After going through 4 physicians, Dr. Naddaf was the first doc to finally diagnosis my condition! Thanks to his drive and passion, I am back working and playing sports.... I highly recommend Dr. Naddaf!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

He is the best!!! It takes so long to see him but it is well worth the wait. I have several family members who see him and through our conversations we have discovered he takes his time with all of us the same.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

Dr. Henry H. Naddaf's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1996)

MSP/BC Med