Ratings for Dr. Joseph E. Pitluck

Doctor was nice. The office was very busy but he got me numb and pulled out a problem tooth on the same day. The staff were also nice. I would come back again.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I was afraid of dentists but this guy made me feel very comfortable. I'm definitely recommending my family to him. Comfort Dental well deserved the name!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Nice guy but worst dentist ever! He seemed clueless and I had to remind him of what needed to be done while I was numb. He was supposed to repair a chipped tooth but did a half way job so when the numbness wore off I felt my tooth and it was still chipped. So I had to go somewhere else to get it repaired correctly. Not to mention that when he was done he didn't rinse my mouth so i had filling residue all over my mouth and teeth. It hardend so I had to go back to get him to scrape it off and he still didn't do a good job. Do again I had to go to another dentist to have him fix his mistakes. Dr pitluck just doesn't seem to put any effort or care. He was more interested in socializing with his assistant and talking about his Subaru. Very un proffesional because he should have been paying attention to what he was doing and then i wouldnt be writing this negative review. i never write reviews but People should know he doesnt do a good job. dont go to comfort dental!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Ive been afraid of dentists my whole life. Dr Pitluck was very patient with me . I didnt even feel the shots! Im bringing my whole family to see him. He also doesnt overcharge.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

I was very unhappy with the service, it just seemed like he had no clue what he was doing,I guess it was because he is a young Dr. I also feel like he was not clear on what he was saying, I had no clue what he was doing, or what u was going to pay! It was not a good experiance.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

What a nice doc.through. and gentle.I willbe sure recommended him to my friends.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2011