Ratings for Dr. Suja P. Pilli

I just began with this Dr and was having some pain and difficulties. I saw the PA on Monday of the week and her on Friday and was sent for Xrays on Friday. I have called to get results but can't even get them to answer the phone. If I need to follow the dr. requests for tests looks like they could have the courtesy of calling me with results that I am concerned about.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I love Dr Pilli!! I have been seeing her for over 2 years and she always goes above and beyond during my visits. You may have to wait to see her but she spends A LOT of time with you and really listens. I would absolutely reccommend her for any age.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

After changing my appointment, the Dr. still couldn't meet the new appointment. Wanted payment up front so I was screwed out of my co-pay. Can't rate the doctor.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

I loved Dr. Pilli, her office was clean and staff was great. She actually took the time to listen to all my issues. She spent more than just the regular 10 minute visits like other doctors I have had in the past. I would absolutely recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

Dr. Pilli is very interested in getting to know her patients. She is constantly trying to find solutions to any question or concern I have.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

Dr. Pilli took the time to listen and get to know more about me. She is focused on prevention before an illness can develop and she was very supportive. I am over 50 and this was the best doctor's visit I have had as a new patient.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

Great doctor, highly recommended - very knowledgeable, insightful, and thorough

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011