Ratings for Dr. Michael G. Wade

I'm 82 years old. I just hope Dr. Wade doesn't retire over the rest of my lifetime! He is the best!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

My wife and I have been patients for many years. He treats patients as if they were family.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Wade for over 15 years. He is without a doubt the most caring, careful, respectful and knowledgeable physician I have ever seen over my 68 years on this earth. He is the first to say if he can help or if that's not in his area of expertise. He has demonstrated numerous times to be a true hands on doctor with his knowledge of Chiropractic's along with his knowledge of medicine ( both prescription and holistic medicines ). Most times he recommends holistic over any pharmaceutical medications. He has done more for me over the last 15 years then all the other doctors I have encountered during the earlier part of my life. I feel blessed to have had Dr. Wade recommended to me by a friend who had been treated by him. Through out the years of staff changes (1) and different locations (2) I have found am ongoing effort directed almost totally toward the patient and a staff who will go out of their way to see to the patients needs in any way possible. This is an office staffed with the best of the best which enhances and relieves the workload on Dr Wade without reducing the professional care Dr. Wade demands.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Saw Dr Michael Wade today for the first time. I was totally blown away, not only was he knowledgeable but he actually took the time to look at me while asking and answering questions. He made me feel like my health issues really mattered, I mattered. Thank you Dr. Wade you are AWESOME!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Kudos to Dr Wade. An awesome, caring, knowledgeable, efficient doc. Can't tell you how MANY I have referred to him. We've been together 20 years and I hope for 20 more. Proud to call him my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Can't say enough good things about Dr. Wade. He has been a lifesaver for me. In every aspect of care, he goes way beyond his professional duty to make sure I am treated for whatever problem I may be having at the time. HE CARES! I am so very Thankful to know him as my Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

Dr. Wade has been my doctor for over 12 years. He is without a doubt the most caring doctor I have ever visited. He listens to your concerns and treats your problems with professionalism and expertise. Dr. Wade is the most caring professional I have ever been treated by without a doubt.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. Michael Wade has been my doctor and friend for over twenty plus years. He has been a very compassionate person as well as a caring doctor which is a very rare combination in people let alone in doctors these days. He has been a friend that I can talk to and moreover a very professional human being, a quality that is very comforting and ideal as his patient. There have been times I thought things were so hard I didnt believe I make it, then Doctor Wade has reassured everything will turn out just fine. His medical care is matched only by his compassion. Thank you Dr. Michael Wade.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

Dr Wade has been my primary care physician for 13 years and I have to say he is the best Dr I have found in the state of AZ. He is always kind and considerate, even at the end of a long day for him. Though he is hard to get in to see anymore most of his PA's are very good as well!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

He is very kind and has true concern for your well being. He'll take the time you need.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

Dr. Michael G. Wade's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1982)

Health Net