Ratings for Dr. Rishi K. Wadhera

He is a very good doctor. For once, I have a doctor who listens to me more than he speaks. Helped me through a terrible home situation. He since left and I miss him!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Smart, awesome bedside manner, and always there. Great physician!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

He is outstanding. Great bedside manner. Very caring. Really took great care of me and my mother (who also see's him). He's so supportive and encourage. Very much trust his medical decisions.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

Dr. W was my doc for three years. Very compassionate and caring. Knowledgable. Always felt like I was in the best hands and my wife started seeing him and felt the same way too. Wonderful experiences! He was always available to me by email.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

He's uncaring, cold, he didn't bother to ask me as a patient to lay down to examine my abdomen, but he asked me to roll up my T-shirt to examine me while I was sitting. I considered this unprofessional. In addition I had burned my abdomen too, but he didn't bother to give me any prescription for the burn which looked quite ugly and big.I'd not recommend this physician to anybody. He lacks knowledge, professionalism, compassion.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013