Ratings for Dr. Seema Bateson

Dr. Bateson is one of the best Dentists around the area. She is really passionate about her job, and it is evident in her work. She takes her time with the patients, and the best part is that she explains/talks about what she is working on during the procedure. As a patient with dental anxiety, I find this method very comforting and it allows me to engage in the procedure as well, rather than just sit there and anxiously wait of it to be over.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Amazing Dr. Very humble and passionate about her job. Extremely friendly and decent. She respects everyone and she is loved by everyone in her office. These lame comments are written by the same person, who is trying to fabricate any excuse to harm a great person like Dr Seema. Pay her a visit at her office, and you will be amazed by the great care .

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Best dentist I've ever been to. Definitely recommend. Been taking my family there for a long time.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

Dr. Bateson is a wonderful dentist. I have brought my family to see her for years.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr Bateson is the most meticulous dentist I have every been to and the most gentle. I have been seeing her for the last three years and have grown to trust her very much. I recommend her to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Dr. Bateson handles her patients with with true sincerity and and is a meticulous technician. She makes going to the dentist a wonderful experience. I highly recommend her to anyone of any age.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Best dental experience in my life. I have a lot of dental anxiety and she was able to completely calm me down.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Dr. Bateson is an excellent dentist. She is very professional has attention to detail and is highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Dr. Bateson is the best dentist I have ever been to, hands down! I recommend her to everyone I know

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

I do not understand these bad reviews about Dr. Bateson. She is very kin and knowledgable. My son is 7 and loves his visits to see Dr. Seema. I would recommend Dr. Bateson to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Seema Bateson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • Arabic

• University of Maryland

MSP/BC Med

Request an Appointment

Please complete this form to request an appointment